Bonfire night I

A/n- We're in for a pretty long chapter folks

Jungkook was at his architecture study group and then he and Jimin were meeting at the hot dog stand at 8 o'clock, half an hour after the bonfire was going to be lit.

That gave Taehyung, Hoseok and Seokjin an hour to prep their friend for the 'date', including his wardrobe, his posture and even his general chat. The mission, as declared by Taehyung, was 'for Jungkook to fall in love with Jimin', and the blonde-haired boy would be damned if his plan didn't work. After Jimin and Taehyung filled Hoseok and Seokjin in on what the situation was with Jungkook, Taehyung had decided his best friend would be the one to light the fireworks, then when he happened to not be able to light them Jungkook would help him, and exactly when the fireworks went off was when Jimin would make his move.

"It's foolproof!" Hoseok explained when the three boys laid out their plan to Jimin. "Yeah..." he snarked, "except for the fact it was made by three fools." A chorus of annoyed groans ensued, none of the dancer's friends wanted Jimin to do anything tonight that wasn't part of their 'carefully' constructed plan. "Cmooon," shouted Hoseok, waving his arms in the air crazily, "just do it!" "I never thought I'd say this...but, Hoseok's right," announced Seokjin, looking at Jimin sternly. "I think this is really the perfect way to go about the situation."

The raven-haired boy sighed, glancing at the three boys standing around him as he sat on his bed in the dorm. "Really?" he pondered, sounding unconvinced "You really think this could work?" "YES" all three boys shouted in unison, Hoseok and Seokjin each grabbed one of the boy's arms and pulled him to stand whilst Taehyung sauntered to his wardrobe, picking out outfits for his best friend to try on. As he did so Seokjin started to strut up and down the small dorm, looking at Jimin expectantly, wanting him to copy.

"No way am I doing that, hyung." "It's for Jungkook, " the two obstinate boys stared at each in a silent standoff until Jimin finally swayed and began to copy the red-haired's strut, groaning as he did so. "I look ridiculous!" he complained, "No you do not!" the red-haired exclaimed, indignantly "you look confident and sexy."

"And you sound gay!" shouted Hoseok from his position by the wardrobe with Taehyung, who was laughing loudly at the elder's comment. "You literally are gay, Hoseok" deadpanned Seokjin, completely unimpressed, prompting a bemused shrug from the younger, before he turned to rifle through Taehyung's wardrobe. Throughout the next hour, Jimin received coaching from Seokjin, Hoseok and Taehyung. It was a ridiculous ordeal, but one that the dancer greatly appreciated. Not only did it boost his confidence, ready for his evening with Jungkook, it also reminded him how lucky he was to have these friends. He'd always appreciated Taehyung but Seokjin and Hoseok were new additions to Jimin's life, and this gave him reassurance in regards to how kind they really were.

Seokjin taught him how he should carry himself, to feel and look confident in the way he moved his body. Hoseok tried to help Jimin be the happy virus that Hoseok always managed to be, a job which proved easy as Jimin was equally as sunshine-like. Finally came Taehyung, he shoved Jimin into the bathroom to shower and when the short boy emerged back into his room the three boys were sitting on his best friend's bed side by side, their heads turned to watch the raven-haired boy make his way to the bed and pick up the outfit laid out for him.

Not creepy at all.

Although Jimin was a tiny bit disturbed by his friends he had to admit he loved the outfit they'd chosen for him. It was a pair of black, denim, skinny jeans paired with a black turtleneck and leather jacket. The ensemble was perfect, it looked like it would be something Jungkook might even wear, making it a million times better.

He turned to his friends, with a wide smile and thanked them over and over making them grin back at him. "Well? put it on..." Seokjin encouraged, the sense that he was assuming the role of 'proud mum' very strong. Jimin nodded, looking down at the clothes, running his hand up and down the soft fabrics.