One day until Bonfire night

Jimin's head was swimming when he got back into Yoongi's car that morning, he was dreading the two-hour car journey back to their school. He was going to be confined in a small space with the boy he'd been obsessing over for as long as he could remember, whom he'd shared a wonderful night with just yesterday, although it seemed to have meant nothing to the other boy. He was acting as though nothing ever happened, in fact, he was acting like they were friends who were even closer than they were yesterday.

Just not closer in the way Jimin had wished.

He had blown Taehyung's phone up with texts asking what he should do, say, think- but he'd had no reply yet. Unfortunately, Hoseok nor Seokjin knew about Jungkook and also didn't know Jungkook or Jimin as well as Taehyung, did. So the dancer was left in the car, not knowing how to act as Jungkook babbled endlessly, seemingly not realising how Jimin felt.

He spoke about his annoying architecture professor, how funny it would be to see Yoongi's face when he got his car back and how fun going to the bonfire would be. The whole time Jimin tried to work out what he should be saying. Should he be asking about last night? Should he be shouting at him? Should be he confessing and telling him how much last night meant to him? The dancer was so confused and absorbed in his thoughts that the two-hour journey of Jungkook happily chatting and singing along to the radio felt like two minutes. 

They pulled into the school car park and Jimin saw Jungkook's face fall as he shut off the blaring radio. "What is it?" he asked, his voice hoarse because he hadn't really spoken for the whole journey. "that-" Jungkook started, pointing at a figure running towards the stationary car "Is Yoongi." Jimin peered out the window and spotted a blue-haired boy, with anger plastered all over his face, there was also another boy sprinting behind Yoongi, whom Jimin recognized to Taehyung.

Jungkook got out of the car before the dancer could ask any more questions, so he was forced to follow as quickly as he could. Jimin made his way over to Taehyung, as Yoongi began to scream at his crush.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING? WAKING UP WITH A NOTE SAYING YOU'VE STOLEN MY BABY STUCK TO MY FOREHEAD IS. NOT. OKAY. I AM GOING TO GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT, CUT YOUR NUTS OFF AND FEED THEM TO YOU LIKE GRAPES!"

Jimin leaned over to his best friend as they watched the pair argue. "So this is Yoongi?" the dancer giggled in his ear, to which Taehyung just nodded proudly. "What do you think? Worthy to go on double dates with you and lover boy?" Jimin's smiled weakly at Taehyung's teasing, prompting his best friend to look at him worriedly. "What's wrong?" "Didn't you get my texts?" the blonde boy shook his head frantically, explaining that his 'phone was broken but Seokjin-hyung was going to buy him a new one, so it was okay.'

Jimin laughed, but Taehyung still wasn't satisfied that he was really happy. So he completely blocked out Yoongi's screaming and demanded they go to their favourite cafe; Autumn Leaves, to which Jimin agreed, happily.

"HE PUT HIS DICK INSIDE OF YOU AND YOU DON'T KNOW IF HE'S ATTRACTED TO YOU?" screamed Taehyung, the foam from the top of his hot chocolate flying everywhere as the mug hovered by his mouth. "Taehyung! Shut. Up. People are staring." Jimin shrieked in a hushed tone. "Sorry, sorry...I just-wow" the dancer felt his cheeks heating up at the thought of his rendezvous' with the brunette. "I just don't understand why he's acting as though nothing happened...does he feel it's a mistake?" "he's probably just weirded out, " the blonde exclaimed, shoving another piece of shortbread in his mouth.

"Thanks, Tae. You're really reassuring me here." 

Jimin's best friend rolled his eyes dramatically as if what he was saying was perfectly clear. "I just meeeean, this situation is new for him as well. Neither of you knows what to do."

Jimin nodded, enjoying the new perspective his friend was offering. "So what do I do?" the raven-haired whined, beginning to despair. "Go to the bonfire with him tomorrow, treat it like it's a date and just...see what happens. Only bring up what happened between you two if there's a spark, okay?" the dancer nodded, tempted to get his phone out and take notes. Taehyung chuckled at how absorbed his best friend was in what is saying, already having complete faith that Jimin would knock Jungkook's socks off.

Kookie

Hey, you all set for tomorrow?
Received 01:36 pm

You

Yup
Can't wait :)
Opened 01:36 pm

Kookie

Any chance you could pick up some sparklers on your way back to the dorm?
Received 01:36 pm

You

Sure
You staying the night again then
Opened 01:37 pm

Kookie

Is Namjoon still sleeping on my couch?
Received 01:37 pm

You

Yes...
Opened 01:37

Kookie

THEN IM STAYING AT YOURS.
Lol
Received 01:37 pm

You

Yaaaaaaay|
Yaaaa|
Yaa|
Y|

See u soon.

Opened 01:38 pm