Catsuki

A/N: Imma say rn that one of my headcanons is that one of Bakugous' weaknesses is when he's overflown with an emotion (ex. sadness, grief, happiness, or loveeee)

I and Katsuki were sitting in the living room. We were bathing in an awkward silence and Bakugou was looking a lot more adorable than I thought. 

His face was tinted red, for whatever reason, and his hair looked a lot fluffier than before when I checked. Damn now I wanna pull him close and play with his hair. Give him a lot of soft kisses and- well shit. Stop thinking about it and just do it!

I scoot closer to him and he jumps and looks at me "The fuck you want bitch ass?" He asks. A smirk climbs onto my face. Soon enough I've reached out my arms and wrapped them around him. "W-What the fuck are you doing?" He lets out as I pull him closer to me.

Now I had Katsuki close to me, but I wanted him to be closer "Ok, either you can move onto my lap yourself, or I can lift you on my lap." I explain "The fuck did you just say?" "I didn't stutter. Can you please do this? I fucking love you." That seemed to convince him because he looked away and climbed onto my lap, resting his head on my chest, still looking away. 

Great! Now I can do what I wanted.

I began to leave small kisses on his head, his hair dipping inward with every kiss. One of my hands glided over the side of his body and soon enough started playing with his hair. I was right, it was softer. Hmm... this is calming. 

...

Wait- is he- is he purring?? (and yes it is possible for one to purr, I have a friend who does it all the times and its great)

OH MY FUCKING GOD, THIS IS SO CUTE!  Instead of just playing with his hair I started scratching his head. "Mnnn~..." Catsuki lets out as he turned his head and stuck his face into my chest. He looked uncomfortable, yet comfortable at the same time. From all I could see; his eyebrows were tilted, making him look somewhat sad, and his mouth was twitching lightly. But he looked like he was enjoying this. 

Fuck- I want to tease him now!- "Hm~ Enjoying this are you?" I tease. He shot his head up and looked up at me "FUCK OFF ASSHOLE!" He shouts, trying to get off my lap. I pull him back down and continue. He shivers "A-Ah?~...". Katsuki cuddles back into me "Hnn~ Stop a-asshole..." He lets out. "Mmm... Nah," I reply. "F-fuckkk..." He lets out a long, shaky sigh. "Bitch ass fucking asshole." "Wow, thanks." I push him away. He silently whines. I think he thinks I didn't notice that. "Welp, someone doesn't get any more pets."(Y/N's a fucking tease) I exclaim "W-Wha?- Oh... O-ok... B-But! Why the fuck would I care?" He gets off my lap. Now, Imma jinx myself and say he's gonna come back.

Soon enough my eyes drift closed, only to be opened when I feel a sudden weight on my lap. It's Bakugou and he's avoiding eye contact. I pull him close again, continuing what I was doing not too long ago. "Nnn~ Hah~" He let's out again. "So adorable~." "W-What?" He looks up at me "So adorable." I repeat. He nods slightly and plops his head back down. 

Bakugous' P.OV

This feels so good... Fuck... I don't want him to stop. FUCK WHY IS THIS STUPID ASS SO GOOD AT MANIPULATING ME? I FUCKING HATE HIM- "A-Ah?!~" I barely noticed that he'd moved his face into my neck crevice. He had kissed my neck lightly. "Hnn~" He continues kissing my neck. THIS BITCH ASS THINKS HE CAN JUST GO AND DO THIS AND HE CAN AND I WANT HIM TO- Wait- WHAT? Fuuuck this is so out of character for me- I hate that he can do this to me. It's fucking gross.

He won't stop, I know he won't. Which is good. As much as I hate to admit it-... I- I love him a lot. I love it when he does things like this. But I also fucking hate him at times! I still love him more than I hate him, though-

....

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Soon Bakugou has fallen asleep on Y/N. Y/N smirked and lay on the couch, pulling Katsuki beside him. 

Y/N soon drifted off to sleep with Katsuki.