15

Cassie

Ethan's house is quiet. I figured Grayson would have tons of the football boys here.

"Where is everyone?" I manage to ask as Ethan continues to lead me up to his room. "They're out celebrating the victory. You know how they are." He shrugs simply as we walk up the stairs.

"What about your parents?" I ask. "Business trip." He smirks as he swings his bedroom door open and allows me to go in first.

My heart is racing as I pull a quick glance around his room. I know exactly why we came here and I'm a bit nervous.

"You can take your jacket off you know. Maybe stay a while." He jokes with a small grin. His small joke makes me a little more comfortable.

I hand him my jacket and he tosses it to the side with his. I sit on the edge of the bed with a bounce as He smiles at me.

He walks right past the edge of the bed and lays on his back with his head resting on one of his pillows as he looks up at the ceiling with a small sigh.

I crawl up to him and sit directly on his lap, straddling him. I don't know where the courage came from. I guess it's just because I was just doing this a few moments ago.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask playfully as I allude towards his sigh. "You drive me crazy." He says simply. My eyebrows furrow at the small statement.

"I did punch a guy today for you." He chuckles. "Hey I didn't make you do anything." I say defensively.

I squeak as he flips us over in one swift motion so now he's on top of me. He fits perfectly between my legs as my chest touches his. "But I wanted to." He says softly as I feel his breath fan against my lips.

Before I can even process what's going on his lips are flush against mine. It's more tender than the kiss we shared in the car but still just as hungry.

I want him to touch me. I want him to crave me the way I crave him.

My fingers bury themselves in his dark locks as he positions himself better between my legs and grabs my hips. I buck my hips in hopes of receiving more friction.

I feel Ethan smirk against my skin as he leaves gentle kisses along my jawline and down to my neck. He's done this before. The fact that he knew what he was doing made me feel a little better. I would've never expected this from him.

He plays with the hem of my shirt before I help him lift it up over my head to reveal my black bra. His eyes scan over me for a short second before he begins to litter all the skin he just uncovered with soft kisses.

He places a lingering kiss right above my belly button as he unfastens my pants with ease. I lift my hips and allow him to tug them off, now revealing my matching black underwear.

He places even more kisses to my smooth thighs. I've never felt so nervous yet so comfortable at the same time.

He sits up and pulls his own shirt up over his head and I'm in awe for a short minute. He smirks at me.

I can't help but run my hands up his stomach and to his chest. "You're beautiful." He murmurs as his thumb runs across my bottom lip. My cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"You've never done this have you?" He ask with a little bit of shock painted across his face. "Is it that obvious?" I ask with a low chuckle.

"We don't have to if you don't want to. I know this is a really big deal." He rambles. "No. It's okay. I want to." I say softly as my eyes lock with his and I spin his hair around in my fingers. He flashes me a soft smile right before he reconnects our lips.

His hands continue to wonder where ever they truly desire and I don't mind. He's so gentle yet rough at the same time. It seems to be the perfect mix.

He fiddles with the buckle of his pants and shimmies them off without breaking our kiss. I feel his bulge press up against me and my nerves arise again.

He presses his bulge against my heat and I'm shocked at first but I find myself enjoying the friction that I've finally gotten. He moves only a little, teasing me.

He could tell I wanted more and he lets out a small chuckle. He moves down my stomach with open mouthed kisses, leaving a mark here and there, until he's eye level with my heat.

He sends me a small look to make sure this is all still okay and I send him a small nod. He slowly removes my underwear and the cold air hits my soaked core, causing my legs to close a little but he pushes them back open.

He places a small kiss to the inside of my thigh. It's driving me crazy with just how close he is to where I need him. "Please Ethan." I murmur. He smirks at me before he places a small lick to my clit.

He begins to lick at my core slowly as I throw my head back and bury my fingers in his hair. My back arches as my breath begins to pick up.

He pulls away and it causes a small sigh to fall from my lips. "So sweet." He murmurs causing me to blush even more.

He lifts his pointer and middle finger up to my mouth and I suck them just like he wants me to. "Good girl." He says which only adds to the wetness coating my core and inner thighs.

He's very slow when he eases his fingers inside of me. It's uncomfortable at first but after a while all that hits me is pleasure.

"Oh my god." I moan as I throw my head back. I'm on top of the world as he connects his tongue with my clit and continues to thrust his fingers in and out of me. "Oh fuck Ethan!" I moan loudly.

I feel my stomach tighten and I know I'm close. My hips start to buck and my toes curl just as Ethan pulls away. I let out a low whine.

"Patience princess." He says softly as he sits up and slides off his boxers. My eyes widen at his member. I try to remain calm but I can't.

"It's okay I'll go slow." He says as he pulls a condom out of his night stand. I nod as he rolls the condom on.

"Ready princess?" He ask as he pushes some of my hair off my slightly sweaty forehead. I just nod as he lines himself up with my entrance.

He places a small kiss to my lips as he begins to push himself inside of me. It's not as bad as I thought it'd be but it's still very uncomfortable.

He kisses my neck and my shoulder as he fills me up completely. "You okay?" He ask as he looks me in the eyes. I nod once again and place a kiss to his swollen lips.

He begins to move slowly and small pants leave my mouth. My nails rake down his back as my head falls further into the pillow.

"Fuck" He murmurs as he buries his head into my neck. I'm a moaning mess at this point. I only get louder as he speeds up.

"Yes Ethan. Oh my god!" I say loudly as I grip the sheets. This only pushes him to go harder and faster.

My stomach tightens yet again and I know I can't hold it this time. My toes curl and my mouth falls open.

His name spills from my mouth as I release all over his length. He sucks at my neck as he approaches his climax.

"Oh fuck." He moans against my flushed skin. He lets out a low groan as he releases into the condom.

He gives me a searing kiss as we ride out our highs. I know for a fact I'll never regret this and I'm glad it was him I chose to do this with.

Word count 1408