Prologue : Memories long forgotten

All around is filled with darkness without a trace of light.

In this world of darkness a lone girl stood there infront of her was a little girl with greyish hair wearing a Goth lolita outfit. In her hand was a dark skull and a lantern float behind her giving light to this world of darkness.

 In her hand was a dark skull and a lantern float behind her giving light to this world of darkness

"So you have come..." The Grey haired Girl said towards the other Girl.

"Who are you? Where am I?" The young girl asked towards the clearly confused at who this girl is and where she, but strangely she felt calm even though she is in a strange place.

"You yourself know I am the most, but for now you probably wont be able to remember..." The loli replied mysteriously at the girl who asked the question. "You have only started to remember after all." The girl then continued.

"What do you me- " The girl asked clearly lost at what the loli is trying to say but she was cut off at the end.

Inside her head she saw visions and the world of darkness started to be filled with light.

Then her visions... no memories appeared and she saw herself standing at the side.

The former world of darkness disappeared and she was now in a throne room on the throne seated was a blond girl emitting a cold and desolate aura. From her bright red eyes is filled with coldness but deep within it you can see a faint loneliness.

The scene then changed and the girl was now standing in a battlefield around her countless bodies, her body was filled with blood and in her hands were a man who looked similar to her.

The blond girl's cries can be heard by the girl. "Big brother....!"

The scene then changed again and again, and each time the girl was crying mourning the loss of her family and close friends. Then the scene changed once more showing the ruler of darkness sitting upon a throne around her are people. Then the scene has moved as if on fast forward time and time the people around her changes until she finally lost her smile and became an emotionless person.

The memory then ended and the girl was back in a world of darkness...

"What was that?" The girl asked with her emotions in disarray. Each time the scene changed she could feel the blond girl's emotions.

"The memory of the Supreme Ruler of Darkness, Anastasia Valentine." The goth loli appeared once more and said, answering the girl's question.
"It seems you are starting to remember your memories..." the girl then continued.

"What do you mean?" The girl asked once more clearly confused, not understanding what the goth loli meant.

"You will know someday... but it appears our time is up..." The goth loli said as she started to disappear, as the world of darkness forms cracks and light began to pour out.

"You must get strong quickly.....Maescia." The voice of the goth loli was heard by Maescia as light began to envelop her...