Chapter 5 : Encounter with Danger (3)

After splitting off with Rona's group, Maescia and the others led by Seiyana was sprinting through the forest as they were chased by the basilisk behind them.

Through many sharp turns and with the help of the trees they finally managed to hide from the basilisk.

"We finally got rid of the Basilisk." Said Leiliana as she sighed in relief.

"Even if we did get rid of it we should still be careful there is a huge chance that it could still return or find us." Reminded Seiyana towards her group.

The group waited a few more minutes before they finally sighed in relief.

"We should get out of this forest as fast as we can and meet up with Rona's group." Said Seiyana towards her group but seeing as they were still tired continued and said, "but we should probably rest first." with a helpless smile.

The group rested for a while and during this time they didn't encounter any danger.

While Seiyana's group was resting on Rona's party they were still in danger as the basilisk they were being chased by is still chasing them. It appears that this Basilisk unlike the one is Maescia's group is harder to throw off than the other one.

As they were running Amity suddenly remembered something and exclaimed.

"Up ahead should be a territory of a demonic beast, the Dark Tiger that can compare to the Basilisk. We should be careful." (Amity)

Hearing her words Leicia thought of something.

"Hey Rona maybe we could use that Dark Tiger to fend off this Basilisk." (Leicia)

"What do you me..." Before Rona could finish her words she immediately thought sonething.

"Don't tell me your planning to let those two fight?" (Rona)

Asked Rona with an amazed expression towards Leicia. She then continued and said,"its a bold plan and one wrong step could make our situation worst... but we don't have a choice do we..."

With a helpless smile Rona agreed with Leicia's plan.

As the group were approaching the territory of the Black Tiger (with Amity's directions) they began to carry out their plan.

Firstly Leicia was preparing a spell to bind the Basilis, while she was doing this Amity and Rona were gathering [Prana] and getting ready for combat.

As they got closer and closer to the cave where the Black Tiger lives. More and more [Prana] and [Mana] were gathered by them.

It was this moment that Leicia yelled and the plan started.

"Come forth myriad Golden chains [Divine Restraint] Bind! "

As Leicia released her magic myriad golden chain came forth and chained the Basilisk, and before the Basilisk could break it Rona and Amity hit the basilisk with all their [Prana] and sent the Basilisk flying into the den of the Black Tiger.

Hearing the commotion outside the Black Tiger went out and saw the Basilisk who just broken the golden chains and preparing to charge towards the direction of Rona and the others. But how could the arrogant Black Tiger let him?

Seeing a tresspasser in his territory the Black Tiger punced and charged towards the Basilisk.

In the distance Rona and her group watched as the two beasts fight against each other as they rested a top a tree.

"Seems like our plan worked..." said Amity who sighed in relief.

"Seems like it, we should rest for a bit before going to the designated meeting point and meeting up with Sei's group." (Rona)

Towards Rona's words the two of them agreed and rested.

As they rested the fight between the two beasts were reaching their climax. The whole area was filled with blood as the two demonic beast's body was full of injuries.

"It seems like the fight is almost over" (Rona)

The group had been watching the two beasts fight for a while as they rested a top the trees. They were amazed at the brutality of the two beasts as they fought.

"It would be a good idea to finish off the winner and take their bodies that can be sold as materials. Of course granted that no other demonic beast comes here that we can't handle." (Rona)

The two in her group nodded as they made preparations to swiftly kill the demonic beast who would win in the duel between the two of them.

As they waited for a while they saw that the Black Tiger won with grievious and readied themselves to kill it.

The group first restrained the beast with Leicia's magic and the two,Amity and Rona quickly killed the beast.

The Black Tiger tried to fight back but it was inevitable and he was killed by the trio.

After killing the beast the group stored the body along with the Basilisk's body in item bags and immediately left as the smell of blood would attract more demonic beasts.