Chapter 2 : Departure

After eating breakfast Maescia was preparing to head to their training grounds located below their residence.

This training ground was ordered to be built by their Father and this was where Maescia and her siblings were trained by him in martial arts.

Occasionally her Father would invite a couple of his colleagues from the knight order here to do some spars. During these times Maescia and her siblings would often watch these spars.

On her way towards the training grounds she was called by her sister Seiyana. "Little Mae, prepare your things as we are going to head to the White Dragon Academy for your entrance exam in a few days ."

Maescia nodded her head in agreement and heads towards the training grounds.

...

A few days has passed since Maescia was informed and today was the day she was going to go take the exams at the White Dragon Academy.

Currently Maescia and her sisters were currently on their way to the academy riding a carriage along with her sisters' friends.

She was currently being hugged by the girl called Silica as she stares at her sister with a gaze asking for help silently to which her sisters just stares at her with an expression of asking for forgiveness.

As to how this happened we will need to go back to a few hours ago...

the sisters were bidding farewell to their mother as they all share a hug and bid farewell.

"Mother were off! " Says Seiyana as she represented her sisters to say their farewell.

"Girls, Take care." Their mother bid them farewell witha gentle smile and caring expression.

After bidding goodbye to their mother Maescia sisters head towards the Northern gate of the town gate of the town. As it is the direction of where the Academy is.

Arriving at the gate of the town Maescia and her sisters saw 3 girls wearing a white uniform sitting nearby at a carriage. Seeing Maescia and her sisters coming, the one of the girls ran towards them well more specifically Maescia.

"Kyaa~ So cute!" Says the white haired bunny girl. Due to the unexpected hug Maescia stood there petrified.

As the girl is still hugging the petrified Maescia one of the other girls arrived as well.

"Hey you fool let go of her shes going to suffocate." Said the girl with glasses and a magician's hat as she hits the bunny girl with a chop to the head.

"Ouch that hurts, Emily!" The bunny girl says while holding her hand where the Magician Emily hit her.

"Shut it Amity" Says Emily as she moves her eyes away from Amity and looks towards Seiyana and the sisters.
"Long time no see Yana, Lia and Leica."

After greeting the 3 sisters she then turns her head to Maescia and said, "You must be Maescia, nice to meet you I am Emily von Shatterstar,you can call me big sister Emi. Sorry about this idiot for causing trouble."

"Mhmm Big sis Emi." Says Maescia with a light nod and a slight smile on her face. Towards this cuteness Emi then couldn't resist patting her head towards which Maescia didn't put any resistance.

"Me too! You can call me big sister Ami!" Not trying to get out done by Emily, Amity then told Maescia in haste.

These two were a part of Maescia's sisters party.

Emily the cool beauty with a hint of tsundere is the Magician of their party in charge of the rear guard role.

The happy go lucky and cheerful Amity is a front line fighter who wields a two handed sledgehammer in combat.

As they were doing their greetings the group moved towards the carriage where one of the party members of Maescia's sisters party was waiting.

Upon arrival they were greeted by her. "Took you guys long enough."

"Blame this idiot for causing trouble." Says Emily towards this girl who has a spear by her shoulder. This girl also has a valiant air around her and she excluding confidence at the same time. Looking at her Maescia thought of her as an unyielding person with a prideful nature but is also a good person. Though that maybe bias as Maescia thinks that since they are her sister's friends they must be good people.

"What are you talking about what are you blaming for?"

Says Amity as she protest towards Emily's blame towards her

Seeing as these two were going to fight once more the girl with the spear cuts them off.

"Ok, you two thats enough we should get going."

Seeing the girl with the spear intervene the two of them broke away from their fight.

"Hmph if it werent for sister Rona I wouldnt let you off." (Amity)

"Dumbass..." (Emily)

"What did you say?!" (Amity)
Seeing as the fight would start ones more, Rona did a claw on their heads

"Enough lets just get in the carriage!" (Rona)

Maescia looks toward this comical scene and wondered how they still manage to remain as a party.

"Despite their disagreements those are quite close." Seiyana said to her dumbfounded little sister.

"I'll take first duty and drive the horses we will then rotate along the way." Says Seiyana towards the other girls to which everybody agreed to.

"Let us get going!" (Seiyana)

With Seiyana's words as the trigger everybody boarded the large carriage and they set off towards the Academy.

◇◇◇◇◇

Leila - Oldest Sister
Seiyana - Second Sister (Leiliana's Twin) (Swordswoman)
Leiliana - Third Sister (Seiyana's Twin) (Archer)
Leicia - Fourth Sister (Priest)
Amity (Hammer user warrior)
Emily (Ice mage)
Rona (Spearwoman)