Chapter 14 : Reunion

Its been a couple of hours since Maescia left the independent dimension. She was still feeling a bit sad but she was more determine than before. She was also looking forward to her reunion with her sisters and friends, although time flowed slower in the independent space, it does not change the fact that Maescia spent several months inside there although only a few days passed in Terushia.

Maescia took out the compass and map to see where she currently is, unlike before in the independent dimension they are now currently working fine.

With the map and compass Maescia was able to navigate through the dense forest. Along the way she encountered many demon beasts that she slain rather quickly. Compared to before Maescia is more powerful than before she got separated from them.

Maescia is now holding a [Messenger Stone], trying to contact Seiyana and the others but it seems like its still not connecting. It maybe that they are far away or in an area similar to the independent space where items like the magic map, Compass and the Messenger Stone won't function.

Maescia tried to contact them for a few more times but to no avail it seems it won't reach. Finally giving up Maescia sighed and decided to set up camp as its almost gonna be night time.

Maescia then took out the tent and pitched it. Next she draws up a barrier formation on the group to ward off monsters as she sleeps. She was taught by the old demon king on how to construct formations. According to the demon king, Formations use a type of energy called [Mental Power] which is converted from other types of energies such as [Mana] , [Prana] and [Demonia]. Which Maescia all has, those who excel in using Formations are called formation masters who converts most of their energies into [Mental Power] to fight.

After setting up the barrier Maescia then went to start a fire to cook some of the monsters that she has slain.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

As Maescia was preparing food for dinner, in another part of the forest Seiyana and the others are currently trapped in a labyrinth.

Seiyana and the others already reunited with the others a few minutes after Maescia fell. The group was now walking through the passageway of the labyrinth looking for the exit as the one they entered dissapeared when they entered.

As to how they got into this situation we will need to go back a few days when Maescia fell.

◇ ◇ Flashback ◇ ◇

As Maescia fell from the cliff with the Basilisk. Emily and Leiciana yelled out her name as they saw her fall.

"Little Mae!!!!!" (Leiciana)

"Maescia!!!" (Emily)

They saw the wound that Maescia got on her stomach that further increase their worry. Leiciana cried as she watched her youngest sister fell from the cliff.

"No... Little Mae.... Its my fault if only I was able to dodge that Little Mae wouldnt have..." (Leiliana)

Seeing her lost her composure Emily, let her snap out of it as if this continues she will break down.

"Leiliana, calm down. We first need to apply first aid to Seiyana. She should have suffered injuries from the blow she took." (Emily)

Being reminded of her twin sister Seiyana, she quickly ran towards there with Emily. Emily who saw her not break heaved a sigh of relief.

The pair quickly arrived at the area where Seiyana was sent flying. Seeing her current state full of blood she should have broken a couple of bones and ribs. The sword she was using had cracks in it while the arm she used was bent.

"What do we do? If only Leicia was here..." Said Leiliana as she grit her teeth. She didn't want to lose another sister of her. Emily on the side was also worried. Not only for Seiyana but also for Leiliana, if at this moment Seiyana really did die she might break.

As the two were in a dire situation they heard a voice from behind accompanied by footsteps.

"Are you sure its here?" (?)

"Yes, Im sure I heard the sounds from here." (?)

Looking at that direction Leiliana and Emily saw Leicia, Amity and Rona walk out from the bushes.

"Ah! Isnt that Emily and Leiliana?" (Amity)

Amity exclaimed in surprise, not expecting them to meet this soon. Hearing her words the two, Rona and Leicia look towards them.

Seeing the trio who came out from the bushes. Emily quickly regained herself.

"Leicia nice timing! Hurry come here Sei is in bad condition!"

Hearing that the trio's expressions turned serious. Leicia immediately ran towards them and saw Seiyana's condition. She then began using several healing magic.

As Leicia was treating Seiyana. Rona and Amity was asking what happened.

"What happened here? How did this...?" (Rona)

Rona asks with a shaken expression. She didnt expect their reunion to be this bad.

On the other hand Amity was looking around. Not spotting what she was looking for she then asked the two.

"Hey... where's Maescia....?" Asks Amity with a tense expression. She has some speculations but she didnt want to confirm or believe it. She was hoping what she just thought of to not be true.

"Little Mae she..." Seiyana cries as she try to explain what happened. Seeing this Amity already knows the answer but asks again not believing it.

"No.. you got to be joking right... theres no way..." (Amity)

Amity didnt really wanna believe it. She wishes it was just a joke but the expressions that Emily and Leiliana has denies it as a joke.

"This can't be..." Amity cried, during these past days although they havent know each other these past days. They have gotten close to Maescia and treated her as their little sister.

Unlike Amity, Rona was still able to keep some of composure but her eyes reveals what she is feeling. She is struggling to keep herself from crying as she is supposed to be the leader and she needs to know the situation first.

"So what happened...? (Rona)

"When we separated..." Emily the only one who still has a bit of her composure left explains what happened during the past days from the beginning of when they separated till this point.

Hearing the story. Rona finally let out some tears.

"But its not like we confirmed shes dead right?" Rona says with a hopeful tone.

"Thats right! Its still not confirmed. Knowing her she should be alright. Theres no way she died..." Leiliana says with a hopeful tone. She has saw a single ray of hope.

"Until I find her corpse. Im not gonna believe that shes dead!" (Leiliana)