Chapter 1 : Maescia Yurushia von Tristitia

The world of Terrushia is split into 4 Continents the Beast Continent where the beast race and the various beast tribes reside, The Demon Continent home of the demon race, The Magias continent where the human race dominates and last but not the least the Central continent where the various races gather. Besides the 4 continent there is also the Sea Realm where the various tribes of the Oceanians gather.

Most of the inhabitants in the world of Terrushia possesses the ability to cultivate, No one knows who first started the system of cultivation but nowadays most people cultivate in hope of becoming experts respected by all or in hopes of a better life, as the cultivation is basically a status symbol in itself.

Some have even been recruited by the great powers and have their life change, but of course this is only for those who have enough talent and are hard working enough.

The people cultivate in this world in hopes of ascending to be a Titled Sovereign, the aspiration and goal of the many geniuses across the world

◇◇◇◇◇

Near the capital of the Shiina Kingdom located in the central continent in the Luna Village, a girl opened her eyes and woken up.

"What a weird dream..." The girl, Maescia mumbles as she stood up from her bed.

The girl possesses a beautiful and delicate face, the would make people want to protect her but at the same time be pushed away due to her cold gaze. She does not possess a beauty that would cause a downfall of a nation but she is still above the common populace. She possesses different colored eyes one being blue while the other is colored red which is unique to the demon race. Her eyes are cold but underneath that coldness you could see a brightness and a proud person. Her unique greyish blue colored hair is messy due to just waking up.

After standing up she then heads towards the bathroom to wash her face with water from the sink.

As she was heading to the bathroom a voice called to her from behind.

"It seems your finally awake sleepy head." Looking behind Maescia saw a woman who looked like a older version of her, Similarly the woman had greyish-blue hair like Maescia.

"Big sister Seiyana...morning.." Maescia greeted her albeit somewhat half asleep.

"Ai... this girl you should hurry up and wash your face breakfast is ready I already prepared it while you were still sleeping." Seiyana kindly said towards her little sister with a helpless smile.

"Mhmm..." Maescia replied still half asleep as she makes her way to the bathroom.

Before she heads there she heard her sister's voice as she walks away, "Happy Birthday Sis."

The young girl, Maescia glaces back with a slight smile on her expressionless face.

Today marks Maescia's 13th birthday, where she is gonna be of age to take the entrance exam of the White Dragon Academy this coming week.

The academy is founded by one of the past Titled Sovereign, the White Dragon Sovereign in the past. Today it is still being funded by the various kingdoms including, Shiina Kingdom.

In this world there are two cultivation paths that people walk. The first one is the path of Fighters.

Most of the people in this world can cultivate [Prana]. This type of energy relies on cultivating your body reaching inhuman levels where you can severe mountains with a single sword swing. The people who cultivate this path are called Fighters.

The second path is the Path of Mages where they cultivate [Mana], this path is only for those who has an affinity with the elements. Those who walk this path cultivate Elemental Laws depending on their affinities.

Mages compared to Fighters are much more respected and sought after as they are generally stronger that fighters of the same level. There us also the fact that only 1 out of 100,000 people possess a chance to have an affinity with the elements.

The ability to command the elemental laws puts the mages in an advantage as they can use the elements to enhance their bodies, defend or attack.

Each of the elements has different advantages. Of the four common elements Fire has the strongest fire power and ability to deal damage, Earth has the strongest defense, Wind has the ability to enhance one's speed and agility, and water has the power to heal.

Besides those 4 Elements there are others elements that had been discovered throughout history.

The most rare among them is the Space element. The ability to command space itself. It is extremely rare as the only record is of the legendary World Sovereign,one of the strongest sovereign from the past eras.

It is said that he possessed the power to combat 5 titled sovereigns and suppress them in fight. There were also records of him creating a spacial realm where his descendants reside.

Besides the Space Element there is also the Light Element which has a higher healing capability than the water element, The Darkness Element which has the ability called [Devour] that can Devour other elements with the exception of light. That can surpress Darkness most of the time. Of course this depends on the user's cultivation whether they can devour their opponents attacks.

There is also other less common elements such as Ice, Lightning, Shadow, Metal, Nature and others.

Mages compared to Fighters are more sought after by different factions due to the advantages they bring.

After washing her face Maescia then heads downstairs to eat breakfast. When she arrived at the dinning toom she saw her Mother 4 sisters including the Seiyana already present.

Shortly after Maescia came she saw Seiyana who just came from the kitchen bringing the food she has cooked towards the table.

"Lil Mae has come." A slightly older girl said after noticing Maescia has come in.

"Mother, Big sister Leiscia, everyone , Good Morning." Maescia said as she glanced at her Mother and sisters.

Maescia's Family consists of 1 son and 5 daughters. Maescia's father worked as a member of the Shiina Grand Knight Order and has died during one of their missions. Every now and then his comrades in the Knight Order would come and visit their family and occasionally help them.

Maescia's family has been living fine due to her Father's savings.

Maescia wondered where they learned of these different techniques as they never told Maescia and her siblings their past.

Her brother Aiden has been recruited by the Sword Sect of Azure Sky while her oldest sister, Leila has been recruited by the Heavenly Rose Sect. Thus they are currently not at home.

Leiscia was the fourth oldest among Maescia's sisters she studies is the Magic Branch at Shiina Academy on the other hand The twins,second oldest Seiyana and third oldest Leiliana studies at the Artes branch at Shiina Academy.

They often come back during their day offs to come see their family if they have time.

All three of them showed great talent as fighters since young and they were granted a scholarship from the school when they took the academic exam.

Her Mother, Leticia is similar in appearance to Maescia, she along with their Father taught them to cultivate along with a wide variety of different techniques.

Maescia wondered where they learned of these different techniques as they never told Maescia and her siblings their past. She herself was sure that her parents had some kind of past that made them stay in a common village like this one.

As with their parent's capabilities she was sure they could have made a name for themselves. There was also the fact that her parent was close to the ruler of Shiina Kingdom.

◇◇◇◇◇

Notes for their family so you would remember their names.

Aiden- Brother
Leila - Oldest Sister
Seiyana - Second Sister (Leiliana's Twin)
Leiliana - Third Sister (Seiyana's Twin)
Leicia - Fourth Sister
Maescia - Fifth Sister (Protagonist)

...
...