Chapter 7 : The Queen of the Night

After gearing the voice and agreeing to it Maescia lost consciousness but she felt safe unknowingly...

◇◇◇◇
*POV Change*
As Maescia lost consciousness, her body slowly changed. her silver hair changed to gold and her adventurer clothes changed as a crimson dress manifested with frills, similarly in her head a red hat manifested. Her once closed eyes once again opened revealing red eyes with a slit similar to those of a snake.

Her white teeth changed as they became sharp with fangs protuding from them appeared. Bat like wings then manifested from behind her as she gracefully landed and looked at the basilisk who fell on the ground with her.

"It's been a while since I fought

"It's been a while since I fought." She mutters as she gazed down at the basilisk on the ground as she looked down on him.

She looked around and she saw that they in a temple like place that gave a eerie vibe.

Looking outside  It was nightime as the light of the moon lights up her body revealing a beautiful and elegant girl smiling towards her prey(basilisk).

The girl then proceeded to walk slowly towards her prey, as she walk crimson like rose petals flitter in the wind. She the slightly cut her finger with her nail to which blood flowed.

"Come Sinner of rose, let us dye the world in crimson once more, [Saliunca Rosetis]"

The blood on her finger flowed as a crimson rapier formed from her hand.

The Basilisk finally getting up charges towards the girl to which girl casually dodges easily

The Basilisk then swung its tail to which the girl cut of beautifully as blood flow and scattered in the air.

The girl then speaks as her beautiful voice resounded,

" Crimson Lance that pierces mine foes. Come forth , [Lancia di Sangue]."

With her words the once scattered blood in the air turned into crimson lances and shot towards the basilisk leaving various injuries.

The Basilisk was nailed to the ground by the crimson lances and roared as it glares at the approaching girl. The girl walked once more as crimson petals flew into the air.