Relaxed and tensed.

I reached South Korea. My flight landed in seoul. Ughhh.. My body its jammed. I seriously need to become more flexible. I grabbed my luggage and took a cab to my hotel, while in the cab my phone started ringing, all of a sudden, i saw the callername 'Brother'.. Why is he calling me, i wondered. I picked the call anyway. 

"yah (y/n) ahh, i heard are here in Seoul. Is that right?" 

I was shocked. I havent had a talk with him for so long since he is a doctor and is always travelling to different countries for his work and all.  "Hy. Ya im in seoul. How did you know. Are you here too?." 

"Yes yes, i am. I had to treat some kind of patients here. I am so excited you are here, but... "

" but what? "i asked. 

" But didnt you here about the recent incidents here. Its not that safe." 

I was puzzled." No i didnt, whats wrong? "

" Oh nothing for my little sis to worry about. "He chimed." send me your hotel address i can show you around here plus it will ensure you are safe. "" ok".  I cut the call and send him my address. Soon i reached my hotel, it was a comfy one, i got to my room and opened the blinds. I must say the place is beautiful, plus my room a bonus. I relaxed myself for some time then got freshend up. Soon i got a message from my brother Chan that it will take him an hour to reach and then we would go out for sight seeing. 

I was getting bored so i switched on the tv. I shuffled the news until i got one which was in english. "The case of the biggest mafia group being killed and the 4 bodies found in seoul is yet not solved, but there is suspicion on the mafias named Bangtan. If this is true there is high danger since now they would be the most powerful out there. However the killing of the 4 people cannot be explained. Its better to stay safe. Hope u... " i switched off the tv. Wow there is some gangster mafia thing going on just when i came to visit. Why can't they just live in peace. I mean now i cant be carefree when insane people are probably in the middle of street. 

Suddenly tere was a knock on the door. I think its Chan. 

I opened the door and i was right. "lets get going." he smiled. I nodded. "Sure, lets go" 

💜💜💜💜

Hope ull liked it. Please comment and vote it would mean a lot to me. I purple ull. Ill update this soon. Till then stay happy😊💖🤗