He made me his

(Y/N) 's POV 

I was exhausted mentally and physically, about to pass out any second. The thing which i witnessed shook me to the core,struggling to breath properly, i just tried to be awake. All this felt so surreal, it could not be reality. Just a big bad dream. But sadly someone's voice interrupted my thoughts, proving me wrong. 

"Time for the second sibling ~~" he said in a creepy singsong voice as he took a turn to face me. The look in his eyes sent me the chills of my life. It was as if satan himself took lessons from this guy, on how to be evil. He had this look of satisfaction from what he did to my brother, but a deep craving of inflicting whatever he had in his mind on me. I just wanted to dissapear from there, but i knew it would not be an option i would have. Trying to keep my composure was becoming more and more difficult and my ragged breathing was not helping at all. 

"St-stay a-away from.... From me ple-" before i could complete my sentence, he grabeed my mouth roughly and slapped me hard, swinging my head to the other side..... That was it, my last strings were pulled and now i couldn't hold myself together anymore. Dark spots invaded my vision and before i knew i passed out. 

========

I woke up feeling extremely weird. My eyes felt heavy and i tried to keep them open. Soon my senses started working and it was as if a flood of pain drowned my body. I tried to move but my limbs felt like they weighed a tonne. Observing my surroundings, i noticed i was in a comfy looking bedroom, but my state could be anything but comfortable. I was feeling extreme pain in my lower portion which was stopping me from getting up. Soon every memory dawned on me and with that the realisation that maybe... No he definitely raped me... Again. That too when i was passed out. Tears started pouring from my eyes uncontrollably, the sadness to much to be contained. I didn't even have an idea of why it was happening with me. I never did anything bad to anyone neither did my brother, where did it all go so wrong. With great difficulty i sat up from the oh so comfy bed with all the things of a hospital bed. Fluids were being injected into my body, perhaps he realised how weak he made me. 

I could feel medicines and bandages in my lower portion, well knowing the beast he is he must have raped me till i bled, tearing my insides. At this point, being surprised was not on my list. I shifted uncomfortably in my place when my top rode up and i felt a pain in my stomach. 

I moved it aside cautiously and what i saw made my eyes pop out. There was a tattoo on my stomach now. Not any tattoo but that beasts name along with some date. I couldn't understand the date part and it made me furious. I wiped my neverending tears and looked away from my stomach only to face a note kept on the side table. Stretching my arm, i grabbed it and read it aloud. 'Hope u had a great sleep and are healthy again now.... For me to break u again. But anyways.... Happy new day and new life' i couldn't quite understand it and rolled my eyes until i saw the last part.... 

'My beautiful wife' with a date on it. 

He married me??? The date is yesterday's. Oh no, no, no no. I shrieked out. Crumpling and throwing the note away. 

He finally made me his. But not for long. 

======

I know this is a shorter update, but isuddenly felt the urge to do so because no other author which i follow was updating and it was making me bored like hell. 

Also suggest some good yandere books for me to read. Please. 

Hope you like the story so far and beleive me i have so much in mind for this story. Please share your opinions and do not forget to vote. It makes me super happy. 

Thankyou have a great day.💜