The War Begins

Hy guys! So the story was left off when the police officers ( not korean) found out (Y/n) and informed her father. Let's read onto the next part... 

(Y/n) 's POV 

The next one or two hours, went by in a daze, i was taken away with the police officers, questioned a little and then sent to a "safe place", but what lingered in mind was that how come they found me so easily when the korean police were completely on his side from the beginning of all this, how did they know where i was? Who even informed them? No one came to stop them while they were taking me away?? I just saw the 2 guards which were supposed to be guarding outside my door, but they were knocked out. The rest of them... No whereabouts. 

And the biggest question is.... Where was Taehyung? Where was his team? And where are they now? It's not that I'm not happy or anything but I'm also not a stupid person . Everything was almost too easy... I know him this much in all this time that he wouldn't just let me go away like that, that too when he can be caught for everything illegal he has been doing just because of my witness statement . Amidst all this silence outside, the loudness of my fear is gripping me from inside, making me unable to comprehend anything right now. 

Ugh!! My mind is tearing apart. I can't deal with all this anymore. Atleast for now i am in a safe place, although all this has taken a toll on my mind i think, because i feel like im being watched... Like he knows that he will get me back. 

I take a pill to calm down my headache and lay down on the small cot provided to me. The room is pretty small too, just this cot, a table, an almirah, two sofas on the opposite side and a small window above my head. They told me that as soon as the sun comes out they will be taking me to my own country by a private helicopter for some distance and then they will get me in a plane. I did not get a chance to talk to my parents till now and Chan... What the fuck!! What about Chan? In my painful body and weak state of mind i completely forgot about him. 

I rushed outside and a guard stopped me at the door, preventing me from going outside for my own "safety". On telling him that i want to know about my brother, he said that it was told to inform me that my brother was found and now is in medical care, however i can only meet him tomorrow. 

It took me a minute to grab the information. How can i trust this guard? But why would he even lie to me? Also they even found my brother.... But how? Taehyung hid him so well the last time he took me there i couldn't even enter or leave without him.

I was relieved that atleast he is getting medical help, that is the best thing which could happen right now, I'll meet him asap tomorrow morning. 

I layed down on my bed but my brain refused to let me sleep. My mind calculated that if my brother was found either the Taehyung empire is completely broken down within a few days ir this is all just a big trap, a facade to lure everyone in and the second possibility seemed to be much true... And if that's the case i fear that the war between police and the whole gang, the war between me and him is on. 

He must be pretty confident if he let both me and my brother go into what we assume as safe hands... For now i can't trust anyone around. No one at all... 

Finally, my eyes started getting heavy due to the medicine i took and i went into deep slumber... Failing to notice the figure outside standing by my window in the rain... Peering inside at my vulnarable form with what seemed to be a wicked smile on their face. 

💜💜💜💜💜

So guys... You all must have thought that even though my subscribers increased on youtube why didn't i upload here. The thing is only 2 people subbed to me and the rest were not from wattpad. I still updated though you all need to support me if you can ofcourse because i want to earn a little so as to help my parents even while studying. I can't give too much time for free stuff unless i get even a tiny benefit from it. I know it sounds selfish, but im constantly working hard for my parents. 

You all dont need to be pressured but if i could get a little help that would be freaking amazing!! 🥺💖

I purple you all guys, thanks for reading my boring talks.