Destroy her

Author's POV 

You couldn't process what he wanted anymore. 

You heard the water drain out from the glass chamber and swiftly turned towards it. Running to it, you could not control your tears anymore. You brother.... Was he even breathing now? You began banging the glass with your hand while trying to wake him up. 

"Please, i beg you.... Release him now....i did what you wanted, now please let him be!! Please..." 

You were now sitting on your knees folding your hands in front of him. You would have never thought of doing this , but your brother's life was much important to you than your ego. 

He slowly walked towards you, kneeling to your eye level, bringing his fingers to your chin he lifted it up and smirked seeing your face wet with tears. At this point he knew himself that if he can't have you while you are happy.... He has no problem being a sadist. 

He wiped the tears slowly off your face while you could do nothing, but flinch at the contact. 

He swiftly snapped his fingers and in came 4 guards. They used some secret system and the glass chamber soon lifted up. You were releived that your brother could finally breath in fresh air. 

Getting up you ran to him and opened his ties. You lightly tapped his cheeks in order to wake him up. He was not responding. Fear started sinking in you, what if he was seriously ill. 

"Please take him to a doctor... Or.. Or atleast call a doctor here. At this r-rate he can d-die anytime. Please." You couldn't help it. You despised yourself so much at this point begging like this in front of your enemy, but what could you do? 

"I'll go back with you just please bring a doctor pleaseee... Pleasee" you cried out loudly. 

He just hummed and patted your head. 

"I think you have understood what i can do... As for now he will be treated, you dont need to worry.", as soon as he said this two guards brought in a man who appeared to be a doctor, from his clothes and equipments. 

You stood there silently, worry and fear evident on your face. The doctor soon treated him and said that he will be alright in a day or two. He just needs proper rest since he is very weak now. Soon the doctor left. 

There was complete silence with only you and Taehyung in the room. Still lit red, the room potrayed your your mind right now. You just wanted to kill him for what he did, you didn't care at that moment if your hands were all red by his blood. But at same moment your anger was being defeated by your fear. Fear of him. He was the worst physcopathic person you came across....and you had no idea, of what he would do next. 

But for Taehyung the red symbolised his passion, his will power to make you his, to make you a rag doll which will breath and die on his order... To make you his little secret.... to dominate your mind, body and your soul. 

"Just make sure that you take care of his health, if you can't let me meet him. I have signed what you wanted me to and now you complete what you said. Otherwise..... I'll not fear to kill you in your sleep." She gritted her teeth and tried to control her self. 

Taehyung was not amused at all. He expected your reaction, knowing what he did to your brother. 

" He will be safe here, till you obey me at home. " He pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear slowly and leaned towards it. 

You stood there frozen... "Wh-what do you mea.."

"You will know when we reach back to our bedroom baby. Till then, just get this in your head.... that your one mistake can be one limb detached from your brother's body.... Plus trust i dont like fast deaths, i like to make them slow and torturing." 

Seeing your pale face, he was overjoyed. Grabbing your arm he dragged you back to the car and soon you both reached the mansion. 

You didn't want to enter it at all, so your body sat frozen there, unable to move, when suddenly he picked you up and carried your revolting from to the bedroom. 

As soon as you'll reached the destination, he threw you  on the bed and closed the door. 

Before you could recover from the shock and get up, he came thundering towards you and leapt on you. 

Pinning you down,  he opened his shirt with one hand and threw it away, exposing his abs, which made your cheeks turns noticeably red. You thrashed in his hold. 

"Stop...are you out of your sens Aahhh" you shrieked out when he stormed towards your neck and started licking it vigorously. This man needed to control his hormones. How dare he touch you in such inappropriate ways. 

"Stop ittt!!! You bastard... Uhmm stopp!". You tried kicking him but to no avail since his body wieght held you down. 

Tears were flowing down your face as you struggled continuously. Your wrists stung with the pressure he was holding you. 

He was behaving like a wild animal, with only lust evident in his eyes. He had, had enough of you and he had his manly needs which he needed to satisfy. Not caring even a little if you wanted it or not, he was trying to claim your body. 

You struggling beneath him was just feeding his hunger of domination, he was feeling at power, it was just turning him on even more. He wished to break you down and make you his right then. Lust blurring his vision. 

He left hickeys down your neck, turning you into a purple scenery of pain and tears. He bit down on your neck and you screamed from the pain. The torture was unbearable for you. 

No man had ever touch you and on top of it, his harsh ways frightened you to the core. You were a virgin.... but seeing him like that you knew he would have no mercy. You didn't want to give yourself to him. Somehow you got your one hand free while he was trying to take your shirt off while giving you kisses. 

You grabbed onto a vase on the sidetable and hit it on his forehead. He grabbed his forhead from the impact and hissed getting up and moving back. 

You moved up too as your teary face watched his every move in anticipation of what he might do next. He was fuming with anger. 

He grabbed you down again and layed down with you. Pulling you so that your back collided with his chest. You tried stuggling but he was too strong compared to your small frame. He grabbed your pant and started to push it down. 

You were terrified and started to beg him to leave you while sobbing loudly. He just laughed.... He laughed! At your pitiful form. He was behaving like the devil himself. 

He soon put his hands on your womanhood and started rubbing it. All this was just too much for you now. His tight hold was suffocating you, and your mind was running wild, soon you started to loose energy and just when he was about to put his fingers in you, you fainted. 

Taehyung sensed the sudden coldness of your body, your quietness was irritating him. He understood that you have fainted... But this was not enough for the monster. 

"You fainting will not stop me from what i want darling". He said sniffing your hair, while he slowly thrusted his fingers in your unconcious form. 

After 10 more minutes of torturing you, he felt satisfied with all the playingbhe did with his toy. 

After all he was a sadist, a physchopath.... just for you. And this...was just the beginning of him breaking you down, destroying you. So that you would have no one to turn to but him. 

"Let's complete this session once you wake up baby. "

And with that, he fell asleep inhaling your scent as his soother. 

🖤🖤🖤🖤

Sorry, im not good at writing these things as it is my first tiem so its cringy. 

Also thankyou so much for 1k reads, i know its small but for me... Its too grt thankyou 💕🐒