Bipolar?

(y/n) 's pov 

Ok, so the plan is to call the police and tell them all about the situation before that devil comes back. 

I have to make this fast. The mobile was a little away from me and since i was handcuffed i couldn't move obviously. But the technology these days has skyrocketed. Let's try. 

"Hey Siri" i tried, common it lookes like an apple phone. I just wish his internet is connected. Don't tell me this rich mafia has a mansion but his cheap ass cannot afford the net to be connected all time. 

"Hey Siri" , i tried again, a little louder this time. Suddenly the mobile came to life. Omg am i really this lucky? Ok, let's make this quick. 

"Call the police". 

"Calling 911 are you sure?" the robotic voice boomed. But it was too loud i was afraid he might listen and come in. 

"Yes, call the police fast!" 

"Calling 911"

The rings were clear. Soon someone picked up. 

"Hello 911, what's your emergency?" 

"Hello, i called you a few hours ago, my name is (y/n) and this crazy guy, he has kidnapped me and my brother, please help us fast, he will be here any moment." 

I kept blabbering all too fast. 

"Ma'am please relax. I see your situation. So do you know where he has kept you?" 

"N-no.. But its a big mansion a little far from the city." 

"Are you calling from his device right now?" 

"Yes, please trace this and come here fast please, he... he can kill me and my brother" 

There was a little silence from the other end.. What.. Why isn't she responding?

"hello?"

"Ma'am is the name of the owner of this device Mr. Kim Taehyung? Is he behind all this.?" 

"Yes, yes.. He is the one please come fast." 

"We are sorry ma'am but we can't do..." 

Suddenly the phone was picked up from the floor by someone, and as soon as my eyes met him, i thought i had done the biggest mistake in my life. He was angry. His eyes screamed death. That was it, i started shouting towards the phone for her to come and save me. But that devil cut my words up. 

"Hello" he spoke with his deep voice. 

"Hello sir" i was shocked at the respect in her voice for him. What nonsense 

"Is there any trouble?" 

"Ugh.. N-no sir we hope you.. you have a good day.. We are sorry f-for the inconvenience". 

WTF?! Is she on drugs. 

"What? No! What are you saying. He is the crazy guy i was telling you about. Help me out!". 

I heard a beep and i understood that the call was ended. Why? How could she?.... My teary eyes met with a smirking Taehyung. His face was dark filled up with so many malicious thoughts. 

Will he.. Kill me now? 

" oh girl, you shouldn't have done that." 

"Fuck you". Well i have never made good choices. 

He came raging towards me. His anger was on the peek. If he was a volcano he would have erupted till now. And then. 

SLAP.