No escape

Taehyung's pov 

*flashback*

I left my room to check on her brother, that fellow was causing a havoc... Although he is knocked out for now i don't know what he will do once he is awake. 

I told the guards to keep (y/n) secure. Can't let anything happen to her, she is too fragile. 

I soon reach the destination, it was located in the outskirts, surrounded by forests and was an old broke down industry. 

When i got there the guards told me that he is gaining consciousness again. Ugh.. he is an irritation to me, but since ill use him against my little doll, let's just say... he gotta live more. 

Soon i was standing in front of his tied up form. His hands secured on the top on both sides of his head. He was beaten up, and was groaning in pain... like i care. I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me. He had fire in his eyes. Probably wanting to kill me right then and there. 

"You Bastard, fucking leave me!!" Ouch, didn't need to scream that loud, so pathetic. 

"Listen here, i do not have any interest in you, but since you wont keep your mouth shut, let me tell you i have your sister too, if i can use your filthy self in any way of profit,ill use it and.." 

"You... You fucktard! How dare you?!  Where the hell is she... if there is as much as a scratch on her, im gonna kill you!!" He didn't let me complete and shouted again. Tch. What a waste of energy. 

"Hey, calm the fuck down... You don't know who you are talking to. Let me remind you." I took out my gun and pointed at him. He was baffled for a moment, not expecting it. Huh. Coward. 

"W-Who are you?? What do you w-want from us!!" His tone was scared yet calculative. 

"I am... Kim Taehyung. The Kim Taehyung. An underworld king. The ruthless. The merciless... The one you saw in the fair... Need more of my intro??" I asked with a smirk. His face changed colours. First he was shocked then scared and soon angry. Wow. 

"You are staying here, i have your sister. I like her and she is mine now. Although explaining this to her might be a little difficult... So ill keep you as a backup. Having you will force her to obey me." God, just the thought of my little doll obeying me and dancing on my fingers hardens me. Fuck. 

" Wtf?! You mad? How dare you think you can do all this to us? Im gonna escape from here and save her. Even if you kill me or i am unable to escape SHE WILL. She will never give in to your filthyness." 

I was angry. No. She will submit. She has too. Afterall i have everything she needs, money, looks, power, ill keep her happy... In bed too, what else does she need. But what if she doesn't. No she will. Even if she doesn't ill claim her as mine. Her body, her soul, her everything as MINE. Yes huh.. H-haha... Hahaha.... I laughed like a crazy person. I grabbed that cowdung's collar, and pulled him towards me. 

"She will be fucking mine. No one can save her from me. She will do everything i say or she will get punished. She needs me, only me not any trashcan like you or,.. Or anyone else... Got that!!?". I held a deranged expression. Nothing can seperate me from her. She needs my protection. Why doesn't this empty head get that. 

" Really, you think that? You think she will love a person who kidnapped her brother, you think that she will give herself to a mafia? To a merciless person like you? Huh?! She is (y/n), you don't know her, she is a kind person, who will never hurt anyone purposely..and...she hates people like YOU!! "

" Well, if  you think so, don't worry... Just wait and watch.. Watch her submit to me... Ill tell her the truth that i have you, still.. She won't be able to do a thing. Watch me take her... Watch me break her!!.... Watch me own her each and every goddamn breath. Lets just say there is no escape for her now... ". I smirked at him. Call me sadistic..physcho... Blah blah i dont fucking care. 

I left him rotting there screaming at my leaving form. My clothes were a little disheveled now because of the previous scenario. I tucked my shirt in a little bit. Let's go home. My doll must be in tension, for that bastard.... I wonder how her doe like eyes will expand when i tell her the truth. She will be scared. Well, i'd like that. I originally planned to keep this a secret, be a sweet, helping man and make place in her heart.. Take her body... But fuck that. I can't wait anymore. I'll show this Chan what i am now. I started my car and proceeded to my mansion. 

*Flashback ends *

"You". I spoke, i couldn't help but let out a sadistic smirk, watching her terrified and confused form. If giving her pain, is what it takes to have her, then let's start.... But whatever be the case.. She has no escape. 

****💜💜💜💜💜****

I hope you'll like this. Please tolerate me if i make some mistakes i am new to writing. Also don't be a silent reader.your votes and comments motivate me to go on. Hope you'll have a great end to this year. 💜🎉