Untitled Part 32

The echo of footsteps were heard in the empty mansion, as a large figure made its way to the sofa, hands in pockets, he clicked his tongue out of frustration. Taehyung was alone in his other mansion. All of these things happening must have tired him out. He sat in the dark, pondering about something, unknown to the world. His dark thoughts were best suited to be in his mind only. 

Taehyung's POV 

Today was a.... Good day, but ofcourse, a tiring one. All this hassle, all this drama, i hate being away from my Y/N. But it needed to be done. The first part of my plan was executed perfectly. Those dumbfucks think they rescued her brother and Y/N from me. 

I chuckled at their silly thought. Must have been nice for her and that bastard Chan to catch a break from me. I know Y/N must be thinking about how easily she got to go. She is not that dumb. She must be planning what she will do once we face each other again. But i will make her put her guard down. I know very well, once she meets her brother, she will be on an emotional roller-coaster, too busy to even think about all this. That's when i strike. 

All this is his father's fault. If that fucker didn't make this a national issue i wouldn't have to go through all this. I could have enjoyed my Y/N, struggling in my arms right now. Ahh!! I'll make sure to kill all of them,so that no one comes between us next time. Y/N is only allowed to have me in her life. After all i have claimed her as MINE. 

----

Y/N's POV

I was feeling much better now, a good night's rest really helped my body a lot.Only after taking a shower and having a good quality breakfast was i allowed to meet my brother. As i walked to his room, the guilt of having him in this condition, burdened my heart, all because of me. If i could give my life to God for reversing all this back to normal i wouldn't have a second thought. But sadly, i can't. I hope Chan forgives me. I hope he is alright. 

I pushed the gate open to his room, and as soon as my eyes met his body, i freaked out. His hands were covered in bandages and he was sleeping, most probably due to medicines. I placed my hand on Chan and sat beside him. My tears couldn't stop anymore, i didn't know for how long i cried....my tears dried up as i sat there studying his bruised body. The beeping of the machines were the only sounds that filled the atmosphere, when suddenly i heard the door swing open, the doctor came in with a sympathetic smile, but that was not what had my heart beating, it was who walked in after him. 

Mom, Dad! My voice stuck in my throat. My body was not in my control anymore as i ran towards both of them. They embraced me in a hug and and i felt safest in that moment. I started crying again, no matter how hard i wanted to control myself. They also couldn't hold it back. I didn't want them to see me in this form. My body all abused, my strength all gone. Their brave daughter couldn't fight that devil. But they kept comforting me and after seeing my brother we all were asked to return back to the safe room. 

Once back in the room, we all started talking and seeing my mom and dad i was feeling much better.... When that feeling.... The dread started coming back in. They should not have come here. My parents.... They should not have travelled to Korea! This is his place, they are not safe. My gut feeling told me that something bad is gonna happen. 

"Mom, Dad i don't think we are safe here!" i spoke. 

"Y/N, don't worry, we have full protection and no one ca-" 

"No mom! You don't know him, by here i mean in Korea, we are not safe till we reach our country. He is a very powerful man!! I don't want anymore person to get hurt because of me, believe me please!! We need to get out of here as soon as we can!! Just this once, please listen to me. " I broke down, trying to explain it to them. 

They finally understood and my dad soon had the arrangements done to get back home. We were going to be taken by 2 government helicopters, one for my parents and me, and one for my brother and a nurse. The departure time was set within 2 hours. The longest 2 hours of my life. 

------

Author's POV 

The clock ticked in it's own pace... Soon the hours passed and the final step was to be taken. Every one was on the terrace of the building which had the helipad. There were police officials of both the countries present. Chan and his burse were the first one to be in the helicopter. Next, Y/N followed by her mother. Her dad was the last one. He was just stepping into the helicopter when a loud bang was heard. Their faces whipped towards the sound, Y/N's eyes widening as she saw blood gushing from her father's abdomen. Soon, followed by 2 more shots near his heart. Her loud scream was heard as she rushed to his side, but even before she could catch him, in a matter of second he was on the ground. As soon as her vision was unblocked by her father, she saw him, the devil..... Kim Taehyung himself, in all his evil glory, still holding a gun in her direction. His hair flowing in the wind caused by the blades of the helicopter, as a smirk played on his lips. No traces of humanity in his eyes. Soon gunshots could be heard all over, but as Y/n rose her head she saw all the officers of her country were dead, not even one harmed of Korea. The truth dawned upon her, as she realised this was all a plan.... A plan in which the government officials were bribed too. Holding her father in her lap, she looked back towards her mother and brother..... Only to find them eyes wide open, in a pool of their own blood. 

"Nooooo!!!" she screeched. Her body frozen as her father's blood stained her white clothes. She wanted to run, to go to her mom and brother and dissappear with her whole family, but she couldn't even get up. Her limbs refused as her mind went blank. It happened again.... All because of her.... She lost them... No... All because of his selfishness... She thought. She refused that they are already dead. Trying one last time to save them her shaking form tried to get up, when she was kicked hard on the ground, turning her neck she saw him towering over her. 

He bent down to her level.... Tracing the poor girl's face with his gun he took in the scenery before him, which was beautiful Only to him. 

The word's which came out of Taehyung's mouth were nothing less than horrifying. 

"Let's go home love". 

She knew, deep down, afterall, no matter hpw hard she tries, that she can't run away from him.