You have no idea

Your POV

He just backed off like that. I stood there, ready to run in a moment, run far away so that he couldn't reach me, i just wanted to dissappear from his frightening gaze. 

"We will go to see your brother in an hour, get ready." He said coolly. 

I just nodded. Unable to understand what kind of dark aura took over him a few minutes ago. 

He started walking iver to the door, when he suddenly halted in his steps, his back still facing me. 

" Do not, even think of escaping... Or some bullshit like calling the cops." 

I stood there listening his hoarse voice. He slowly turned to face me. 

"And if you try to involve someone else in the matter, he will be shot dead at the moment." 

He stood there burning me with his gaze. It was as if he was seeing right through my soul. I didn't like the situation at all and neither wanted to let his speech affect me, so i made my way to the bathroom. 

I soon heard the bedroom door close. 

I washed my face, put some chapstick i found earlier in a drawer and tied my hair in a side braid.  After getting out of the bathroom i walked to the bedroom door and swiftly made my way down the stairs. 

Halfway down the stairs i noticed him standing with his back faced towards me. He was talking with someone on his mobile and i slowed down in my steps, in hopes to overhear his chat. But as soon as he sensed me he ended the call. 

He motioned me to follow him and we made our way to his car. Memories flooded me of the 1st time I sat in this car and started regretting my decision so badly. 

The ride was awfully quiet. He didn't say a word, but his focus was not only in driving... It was as if he was checking if someone saw us or was following us. Maybe he didn't want to be seen with me... Atleast i thought so . 

The long ride would have been boring but my mind was too filled with thoughts to notice that. I was so nervous that my hands were becoming cold. It always happened with me. I just wanted my brother to be safe. Because of me, he was in so much trouble. 

The car came to a halt and we stepped out. It was a very worn down place. I just stared at the location, when he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me with him into that building. I was surprised because the interior looked rugged down but was very advanced. Their  were shrubs and wild plants growing everywhere but it seemed that all that was just a facade. 

We made our way to the underground floors through the lift. The lift opened to reveal a dark gloomy tunnel. What the hell. This guy seriously kept him here. What is wrong with him. 

My legs refused to move any further. He soon realised that i was not catching up with him and turned to see me stuck there. Coming back to me he pulled my hand but when i took a step back he just picked me up bridal style and continued forward. 

"Leave me. I... I can walk on my own." 

"Just keep quiet, if you want to meet your brother." 

And that was enough to shut me up. Seeing the smirk on his face, he was clearly enjoying this. Ugh. 

There was a door at the end of the tunnel, he stood in front of that and a laser beam scanned his eyes. Wow. That meant i couldn't escape from there without him. Just. Great. 

The door opened and he stepped inside with me. Putting me on the floor he stood up straight. I looked around after hearing the door close. As soon the the door closed the room lit up by red lights adding in to the creepiness. 

My eyes searched for my brother and widened when i saw him in a glass chamber tied from head to toe. My body froze, and tears started brimming my eyes seeing his beat up form. 

With all my strength i ran up to him, with only the glass seperating us. He was unconscious. 

"Chan" i started beating the glass in hopes to wake him up. My heartbeat so fast i could swear it felt like i ran a marathon. Is he even ok? Why is he unconscious. Oh lord. 

"Chan please... Wake up!! Its me!". I got no answer from him and turned around to see that devil sitting on a sofa like a king. His eyes half opened watching me in my devastated state. 

"You.." i pointed my finger at him. He perked up his eyebrows. "You, open my brother up right now. You said you will not harm him and... And he is not even waking up." 

I turned again to my brother. 

"it seems you didn't even give him a glass of water. Get him out now!!" i screamed. 

He just stood up and casually grabbed a remote from his pocket. 

"Hmm. You know what? You are right. I should feed him water. He must be sooo... Thirsty." 

I didn't understand what he was tring to say, because his tone, it was as if he was taunting me. He pressed a button on the remote and still had his eyes fixed on me. I soon heard the sound of water hitting the glass and understood what was happenning. 

To my horror, the chamber was already half full of water. Oh no. The water kept filling it and soon reached his neck. 

"NO... NOOO stop it. Stop it pleaseee!!!." I grabbed his collar in frustration. 

"He is gonna drown you freak!! Stop the fucking water!!" 

He just chuckled while i tried to grab the remote from him. 

"But isn't this what you wanted? Huh?" enough. I had enough. I couldn't control myself and slapped him. The remote flew away and shattered to peices. I was shook. How would i save my brother now. 

"Please... Just stop it" i joined my hands and dropped on my knees in front of him. My sobbing having no effects on him. 

"Only if you do as i sayyy...!!" He began singing. I just gritted my teeth and swallowed my ego. I can't  let my brother drown . I'll find a way later to escape.. But right now, let's just agree. I nodded my head. And i saw him smile. 

He patted my head and took out a paper from his pocket. "Sign this and ill save your brother." i took it from him and started reading it but he interrupted me. 

"I don't think your brother has that much time sweety." I turned back to see my the water which was already above him. I hurried and signed it without reading. 

After checking and getting satisfied he took out another remote and stopped the water. Coming close to me he grabbed my pitiful form and kissed my forehead. 

"You have no idea.... What you just did baby." 

I heard the water start to drown away from the glass chamber.