Who i am

(Y/N)'s POV 

I quickly took a pen and paper from him and my mind started contemplating on what to write. 

"Be fast, we don't want any problems right?" The man said. 

I nodded my head and started writing in the paper. 

*Chan, i am really sorry for whatever is happening to you right now. I just need you to know that your sister won't fail you. I will come for you as soon as i can, and we will escape. Just hold on to the best of your capability. I need you to eat better and take rest. Do not fight with Taehyung, it will help you save energy and recover, also he is a murderer, so we need to be super careful. I love you. Your (y/n).*

I wrote whatever i could think of. Atleast in this way i could give him a little reassurance. I folded the paper as small as i could and gave it to him. 

"Please, be careful. And make sure he is alright." I almost begged him, with pleading eyes. 

He just nodded. "Btw, Seokjin. My name is Seokjin. You can call for me whenevr you need food or any supplies, which ofcourse you are allowed to use by Taehyung. Also, eat the food and tell me later how it tasted?" He smiled cheerfully and i gave him a small smile back. 

Seokjin left with the other cook, after locking the door,and i quickly ate the food. I cannot starve myself, otherwise my brain and body will not work and i need to escape. I kept the tray of food at a side table and drank water. I was feeling a lot better now. 

After some time a maid came in handing me a few packets of sanitary napkins, new set of underwear and some chocolates. I was more than thankful to her, but she only nodded not even looking up once at me. I understood that maybe Taehyung's order forbid her to talk to me. Not pushing her much to respond i just let her go. 

A few hours passed by and it was 3 in the afternoon. There was a knock on the door and the cook who cake earlier with Seokjin came with a tray of food again, placed it in front of me, and started retreating. 

"Excuseme, why did... Why did Seokjin not come to give me food. I thought he was... Appointed right?" 

The cook just stred at me with what sewmed to be hesitation and fear in his eyes, not letting a word escape from his mouth. He just stood there looking at the ground. I tried to ask him once more, again, no answer. 

Suddenly i heard someone kicking the door open. My whole body fliched by the sound and my head whipped towards the door, trying to figure out what caused the sound. Taehyung stood there, with his fists clenched, fuming with anger. He nose and ears were already red. Eyes speaking of the oncoming danger. 

"Leave." he spoke with a deep, low voice. Shivers ran down my spine and i felt my blood run cold. It was as if i wanted to run at the speed of train directly out of this mansion, but at the same time i was frozen like a plastic doll. The cook quickly bowed to him and went out of the room.

Taehyung stepped forward locking the door. His back still facing me, when i heard his voice again. 

"He is in the basement, with your brother. Enjoying his punishment for going against me." he stated in an eerily calm voice. Shit. Seokjin is getting punished because of me now. How did he even come to know about the note. Oh god! What should i do now.... 

He slowly turned to towards me. His face hanging at little low. Bangs covering his eyes. But i could see his lips twitching and soon they formed a smirk. Fuck. Why do i feel that im going to die today. I looked around me hastily, in order to find something to protect me, but i soon realised that the only thing i had was blankets. No vase, no alarm clock, no photo frame. Nothing i could throw at him to earn the time to run. Seeing me in panic was like a pleasure for him. He started laughing humourlessly. A low chuckle. I dragged my tear filled vision towards him to find him staring at me with what i could see was absolute madness and lust in his eyes. Possessiveness dropping from them. 

"My dear wife..." he bagan singing softly, with what i could understand as 0 emotions. It creeped me out awfully. 

"... I think its time for me..." 

He was so near to me. I crawled back but was met with the wall behind the bed. He threw the plate in front of me. The glass plate shattering to peices. A whimper made its way out of my mouth. He bent low in front of me. His eye in level with mine. They didn't evwn look alive. All i could see was evil. 

"... To show you who i am.."