Beginning to the end

Sorry for the late update. Im currently on a trip to my relative's house in kanpur, india. By the way, please comment and like the chapter. It will motivate me and be more fun. 

~~~~~~~

Author's POV

The sun rose and shined through the curtains. The two bodies layed peacefully on the bed lit up. Your eyes fluttered open due to the chirping of birds and you tried to move unconsciously but soon found yourself restricted, strong arms  surrounding your waist, held you in your place. 

You tried to move them and after some struggle you were successful. Getting up in the sleepy state you found your lower body sore. Not thinking much of it, you found a door and assuming it to be a bathroom you got in. 

You rubbed your eyes and stood before the mirror, taking in your form, the horror of it dawned on you. Your eyes widened and breath hitched as soon as the red and purple marks on your neck brought back all the memories of the previous night. You were devastated and could not control your anger. How dare he touch you like that without your consent, was the only thing on your mind. 

You decided that crying won't help and although you wanted to kill him and seeing him near you would make you vomit  you would have to talk to him on what does he really want. He seemed like a total mad man to you but you knew your limits since the amount of danger he could bring to your brother's life was not unknown to you. 

You quickly washed your face and freshened up, doing a high ponytail, you walked out of the bathroom to see a stunning man seated on the bed, leaning on his arms which were rested on the bed. His hair messy and a satisfied smile played on his lips after seeing your state. This pissed you of, marching towards him you stood near the bed. 

(Y/N) 's POV 

I was more than infuriated when i saw him smiling. 

"How could you smile at me like that after behaving like an animal with me last night! Huh? 

" How can I not be happy when i had the best sleep last night compared to a while. I should really thank you for warming me up. " he said while he slowly got down from the bed. 

"And i should really kill you for playing with me like that you bastard!! Don't think that just because you have my brother i would happily let you do whatever you want." i seethed angrily. 

"Well, you are talking like you could fight me back huh? Just so you know, you couldn't even fight me a bit and your body gave up so soon.... Do you even remember... What i... did to you after you slept?" He said while going in circles around me, eyeing me up and down. 

He was making me really uncomfortable and i wanted to punch him then and there. 

" Don't you think that I will believe some nonsense like we slept together and i don't remember, it won't work on me." I challenged him and he just chuckled. Wtf? 

 "Well, it's not necessarily the dick that goes in everytime, he said while acting like a basic bitch clearing his nails and looking at his fingers like there were jewels attached to them. Wait.... what did he mean by tha-

A knock on the door interrupted me. And the door opened when Taehyung muttered a low come in to the visitor. It was like he expected it. 

"Sir you called for the copy of the contract? Here are the papers." the buff bodygurad like man spoke up and handed the papers to Taehyung who ushered him to go back, and so he did. 

Taehyung moved the papers towards me with a huge smirk on his face and i felt my insides twist. I glared at him and asked what are those papers, as if touching them would give me cancer. 

"Trust me, you should have a look once, here take it and read it carefully." 

His smile drove me insane, not in a good way... a very angry way to be exact. 

I took the papers from his hand and my eyes widened. A marriage contract.... what in the hell is this. I turned the pages and  read it with the speed of light. My hands began shaking due to nervousness when i saw my signature on it and realisation hit me like a truck. 

"No!" i screamed throwing the papers at his face. 

"You freaking cheated me. This is not fair. I.. I.. You bastard. I'll kill you!" i lunged forward at him in order to grab his hair out today. But he caught me in time and folded my arms back at an angel which sent pain up my hands. 

"SHUT UP! Nothing is fair in this world darling. If you can't fight back then you should just submit to me." 

He grabbed my hair and pulled at it making me face him and kept both of my hands in tight grip of his other hand. I felt pain, not only in my body, but also my heart. How could any person do this with anyone. 

" YOU are MY wife now and my dear.... "he pulled my face closer to his, 

" You've got some rules to follow". 

And seeing the seriousness on his face, i knew that this... was the beginning to my end.