His weakness

Author's POV 

Taehyung left Y/N in the room and after forcing her to have breakfast with him, he went into his study for work. Meanwhile, she just strolled back to their shared room, knowing she had no other choice, with the line of bodyguards all over the mansion. 

She shut the door, and just slid down on the floor, with her back towards the door. Her head on her lap, she sat there in silence. Thoughts running in her brain, at the speed of bullet train, but on the outside, blank. Point blank. Not knowing what to do, she just sat there, when her thoughts stopped on her brother. Chan. Where was he?? Suddenly it was like a panic took over her. She felt guilty for forgetting about his wellbeing completely. 

Becoming restless, she thought of ways to rescue both of them, police was completely not on her side, and it was a death route to think she could just escape the place easily. She knew what was to be done. 

Weakness. 

She had to find his weakness. 

Everyone has weaknesses. And if she uses them against him, there is a greater probability that she will know the reason of his doings and a route to freedom. 

Y/N began searching, the room, for something, anything... Not knowing what she needed, bedside table, under the bed, in the drawers. The only place left now was the closet. 

The walk in closet seemed like a den for her. Giving her a very put off vibe, she had a gut feeling that if he found about this "privacy - invasion", she would be in for a hell ride. Waving all these thoughts off, she entered the closet, searching each corner of it to the best of her ability.

Only 1 drawer was left now, it seemed pretty much like the other ones from outside, she had completely lost hope and was thinking to finish this search in his room and carry it to the rest of the mansion, but she opened it anyway. Papers, lots of newspapers were stacked in it. As if to hide something. She moved her hands faster taking the papers out, she found a single photo frame kept inverted in the drawer. 

Y/N picked it up, eyes widening as her gaze settled on the picture in it. Taehyung, a cheerful Taehyung with a cute boxy NORMAL smile and a girl, who looked her age, happy as ever. They were both looking cute and happy together. She didn't recall seeing that girl in the mansion ever, but the photo looked like it was clicked in the mansion. Taehyung never even mentioned her. Weird. She took out the photo from the frame, and she guessed it right. There was a small date written on it. The photo dated back to 2016. Alright. 

She was just about to keep it back when she noticed a handle in side the drawer. Weird 2.0. She pulled at it and suddenly felt the ground move. Y/N was shocked but kept still as the floor descended and stopped at a dark place. She got up and fumbled around for anything to get a hold of, when she felt a button and pressed it. 

Dim light filled the place, which on examination was a small room with a few cupboards on the side, a small bed a table and chair and a board. She walked closer towards the board, and noticed a lot of pictures stuck to it, some were of the girl she saw in the photo frame, some were of random guys with a cross on them, and as her gaze proceeded downwards, she noticed that the photos depicted much bloodier pictures now. The girl was either crying or beaten up and there were what seemed to be bodies in the background. All this was too much for Y/N. Sweat trickled down her forehead as her brain scanned the possibilities. 

But what seemed to stop her breath was the last photo which was of a bloddy shirted Taehyung and the same girl, except she was unconscious.... Atleast she thought that. But deep down y/n knew that the girl looked far from unconscious, and more like dead. No, she didn't wanna think that way. Her gut feeling told her that she should have not found out about this. Perhaps ignorance was really a bliss. 

She looked around the room and realised that most of the bloody pics were shot here. Chills went down her back. 

"I should get out of here for now." But she was late enough now. Before she could even turn around, footsteps echoed in the room. She froze. 

"Adventuring around now,.... Are we??" 

💚💚💚💚💚

Please vote and comment, it is free!!! Tell me what you think about it😊 Also how has your day been going? I hope you are the reason of smile for someone today!! Or atleast You smile yourself today ❤️that's more important 💖