His rag doll

Y/N's POV 

After what seemed like hours, i started to gain consciousness of my surroundings. I heard the birds chirping faintly, sunshine poured through the curtains and dimly lit the whole room, falling on body simultaneously and exposing my bruised up, beaten form, which lay lifelessly on the bed. 

Beside me i could feel the light breathing of what i suppose was monster from last night, the monster who does not dissapear if i call out to my mom, who does not dissapear when morning comes, but the one who broke me from inside out... And i dont even know how long will i survive,i dont know when i will be able to escape. 

A lone tear fell from my eye. I was completely motionless, like a rag doll, staring into the abyss of my dark fate. I started to feel movement beside me, and my heart started beating faster. He rose up and sat beside me, hovering over my form, which was staring at the ceiling above before, but now at him. 

As soon as i made eye contact with him, my throat went dry, all his animalistic ways from last night, flashed in front of my eyes. It was like he was staring into my soul, challenging to oppose him once, give him a chance to snap, so that he can do all of it again, except this time.... it will not end so soon. 

I felt it hard to breath now, my chest heaving up and down, he slowly bent forward and tucked one peice of my hair behind my ear. His touch sent waves of fear up my body and my skin got covered in goosebumps. He just smirked at my response. He knew that he had left me completely traumatized, and he can use it to his advantage.... that animal. 

"I hope so, you know what to do, which rules to follow, and who to obey.... after last night.... am i right my princess? Hum??" His deep voice was enough to make my heartbeat stop, but in a bad way. He grabbed my arms and jerked my body forward, earning a whimper from me, squeezing the life out of my arm, he brought himself more closer if that was possible.... And took a deep breath while putting his head in my hair. 

My eyes were wide from shock, fear, digust and creepiness of the situation. 

"If you try to be a little rebel one more time.." he squeezed my lower stomach suddenly "i will make sure i rip you from outside and inside." 

"Now get up and make a hot bath for me... Go!" he screamed at the end, making me completely break down into sobs. He just got up and went outside. 

I was scared from top to bottom, and did not want him anywhere near me, or to hurt me like he did before, the thoughts of running away, ran away far from mind at the time. I slowly calmed myself and realised that if i want to be alive and get out from there i need to distract him from me, so i should follow what he wants, at least for now , and soon he will get bored enough. 

I tried to get up slowly, struggling and falling multiple times, due to his harshness on me last night, he didn't only rape me, but also beat me up like an animal. Slapped, punched and kicked me right in the face, multiple times... Bloody sadist. 

I finally reached the bathroom, and once my gaze fell on the mirror..... i just wanted to kill him, run to my family and cry out in their embrace. My whole face and body had marks either of his beating, or his hickeys and bites. There was a little  dried up blood on my forehead too. I could not control my tears and kept crying while slowly and steadily trying to get a bath ready for him. 

But first i took a shower myself, my whole body burning from the touch of water, but atleast i got his disgusting touch washed off of me. 

I wore and oversized sweatshirt with my bra and panty and some shorts because these things were all i could find. I let my hair down and after that got out of the bathroom to inform him that the bath was ready. 

He soon came in the bedroom and while scanning me from head to toe, quietly went in the bathroom. I just sat at the end of the bed, the events from last night could not leave my mind, they were engraved in my memory, torturing me each second. 

He soon came out and stood wiping his hair in front of me, while leaning back at the wall and crossing his legs. I did not even had the guts to look up afraid that he might rape me again like last night.... when he asked me to make eye contact and... Ugh it was too much for me, i looked at his body and he was just wearing a jeans and no upperwear. His eyes were stuck on me, taking in each of my actions. 

"What do you want... from me?" it was supposed to be a strong question, but came out in a very low, tired and fearful voice. 

"Does it even matter.... Of what i want from you? Huh?" he asked throwing away the towel and coming closer. 

"You will, in anyway, follow all my orders. Am i right?..." he bent down in front of me and started caressing my face. My eyes never leaving his now, trying to guess his next action. 

"Afterall, i have already made you, like my own, little, rag doll.... whose life, whose each breath belongs to me..... Right princess?" And he started laughing maniacally, it was terrifying, but his words, they could not leave my brain. 

The reality sank in my mind.... i wasn't going to give up like this, but did i have any way out?.... or was i really his rag doll now? 

💚💚💚💚

I hope u all enjoyed this rare event of me updating. Please vote and comment your thoughts on it, it really means a lot to me. ❤️

Also please, visit my youtube art channel where i also made a speed drawing video of taehyung and many more. The link is in my bio. Or i dont know ill insert here if it works 

https://youtu.be/3mBD9sLiqDU

The channel name is Radhika Chandak. 

Hope you like it and  subscribe too. 💚💚

Thankyou.