Blackmailed

(y/n) POV

I was surprised that he was not present in his room. Well i didn't really care that much,so i just strolled down the staircase and spotted a guard. I went upto him and asked him if he could help me.. Slightly hesistant at first, he agreed. After taking his mobile i silently sat down on the nearby couch thinking what to do now. What will i exactly say to the police. 

"Hello, 911 what's your emergency?" The  voice boomed through the mobile phone. 

"Uhm.. Actually my brother and i came here on a trip... we are both adults, and we were just returning home when i suddenly, suddenly.. Lost him. I dont know its like he disappeared in thin air... Also the atmosphere was.... ". 

I explained her what happened in the fair and all and she asked me for futher details of the car and my brother. She told me that they will look upon it and inform me, so i should relax. 

I gave back the mobile to the guard and returned to the room assigned to me, after thanking him. I couldn't help but think of all the things that could have happened to my  brother. Of course, sleeping peacefully, was no option. I sat back up, and cuddled myself in those blankets, taers threatening to fall from my eyes. My brother, somehow i felt responsible for his dissapearence, how could i not know where he was. 

Suddenly, the door opened and in came Taehyung, we both were little surprised.. I dont know about him but i was surprised since i didn't expect him to come into the room this late. 

"Ah, i see you are awake, i am sorry if i disturbed you.. I just came to check on you. The guard told me that you had a talk with the police. I hope you are relieved now." He smiled at me. But soon he realised that i was not in a good mood. 

"Ya i did, thanks for asking." He looked a little corncerned. I also took in how his clthes were disheveled like he had just been in a fight or something. However i once again, just shrugged it off. He soon gave me my space and left the room wishing a goodnight. 

***

It was already an hour since he left, i still couldn't sleep tossing and turning in the bed. Maybe if i shared what happened with my brother he could help me... he seems so rich he must have some connections. Should i go to his room now, but its so late.... But i shouldn't waste more time, what if Chan is in serious trouble right now. 

I decided to approach him, and was soon knocking on his door. Surprisngly the door opened soon than expected... like he knew i was coming... whatever. My eyes drifted to his bed where there was an open laptop. Maybe he was still working. Well, he is a hardworker then. He was in his nightwear,but still looked handsome... What?! . I snapped out of my thoughts when he asked me if i was alright. 

"I am so sorry, i shouldn't have disturbed you... But i wanted to ask for help so...". It was awkward, the way he was looking at me i didn't knew what was going on in his mind, maybe coming here was a bad idea. 

"Go on, i might be of actual help." 

I told him how my brother had disappeared and why exactly was i present there.. Where he found me... What all happened before that. I couldn't control myself and my tears started falling thinking about Chan. 

Although it was too silent. The atmosphere... He was too silent, i looked up from my tear struck eyes and saw him silently sitting on his bed, his legs folded while he was calmly holding a knife...with what seemed to be...blood on it!! 

I was terrified. I gasped and suddenly i was not feeling safe anymore. My gut feeling told me to just leave, but my legs were stuck they wont just move. 

He looked at me with a sickening smirk. "Maybe, i could actually help... You know. Maybe... I know where your brother is...". He slowly stood up with the knife swinging in his hands. I started backing away, but was soon cornered by him. What did he mean... How would he know where Chan is, unless... 

" Dont you feel like you saw me before? Huh? "He asked me with astonishment. Still creeping closer to me. 

" N.. No". I couldn't speak. How would i know who he is. I surely trusted a wrong person. 

 "Aww.. Common we met at the fair.... lets say you caught my eyes..." He slowly brought the knife near my face and traced its outline with it. 

Caught his eyes.. At the fair?... I didn't... Wait. He is one of them. Oh no. Explains him having so many guards and this mansion. Oh god. How could i be so blind. What will he do now. Will he kill me. 

"Perhaps i may be having your brother... Perhaps i got your brother, so i could have my little doll... here with me.". My eyes widened at his statement. My mouth opened and closed. I couldn't understand why he would hurt us, we didn't do anything wrong. 

"Leave my brother, he didn't do anything.... is that his blood. Oh god, did u harm him?!! Leave him." . I grabbed his collar in frustration. But he just looked at me with a sadistic smirk painted on his face. 

"What d-do you w-want..?" I asked him, terrfied of his reply. Why would he do this in the first place. 

"You". 

*******

Hy guys so the yandere is slowly kicking in. Next chapter will include taehyung's pov so you can know what actually happened when he was not at home. But it will include some spicy stuff too😉😉😏.. To know (y/n) 's reaction...stay tuned. 💜💜

Please vote and comment if ull liked this. 💖