Caught in the trap

(MATURE CONTENT MAYBE THERE) 

(Y/N) 'S POV

Pain. So much of it. My head throbbed and i realised my eyes were closed. I tried to open them. They felt heavy, and after opening them my headache increased further. My surroundings... They were strange. There was nothing around me, like the whole place was empty except the chair i was sitting in. Infact i was strapped to it. I was unable to move myself for even an inch. 

I struggled for a bit, trying to free myself  but soon gave up as i saw it was of no good. The eerieness of the place was creeping upon me and i could not help but wonder how the hell i got here.... And was i ever going to get out or not. 

I was no fool and soon understood that maybe that bastard of a person brought me here, as one of his punishments, and if he wanted to starve me here, that was quite lame. Screaming for help was no option as it would only cause me to loose my energy and i would look vulnerable in front of him. So i had no option but to look around the place and observe it. 

The place was dimly lit, and was more like a basement but was gruesome. It had blood marks splattered on most of the area and it solely looked like a torture place. I groaned. Why in the hell did i go to the amusement park and come across him in the first place. I didn't knew in what condition my brother was which was not helping my anxiety at all. 

Soon i heard the creaking of a door, and looked up. There stood the devil reincarnate in all his form.  He slowly descended the stairs and came closer to me, while whistling a creepy tune. 

I just rolled my eyes and looked away. He scoffed, and examined me from head to toe. 

"You really dont know what you are into now, right?" 

I just continued ignoring him. 

He grabbed my hair and made me look at him harshly. I just glared daggers at him and continued my silent treatment. 

"You need a lesson." He swinged his head sideways and i heard his neck bones make noise. To be honest, his aura took a 180 degree turn and his gaze turned from annoying to a 'i will show u hell today' kind of stare. It was deathly. Seemed like his eyes turned so dark with rage that i cowered back in my chair by the look of it. He was staring in my soul, and i did not like it. 

"a lesson which tells you how to behave next time..." he started circling me. Like i was his dinner or something. "a lesson which teaches you when and who you should submit to." As soon as he came in front of me, without giving me time for even a fraction of second to see him,  he swinged his arm up and forced it down on my cheek. 

He had punched me. Hard. 

The impact caused my chair to loose balance and i fell down with it causing more strain on my body. I had not even recover from the punch when he picked the chair up again and coming in front of me, kicked me right in the stomach, making me fall back to the ground. 

I screamed loudly in pain. My body was not so strong to bear with this. It pained like hell and my breath got stuck for a minute. He just picked up the chair again and realising that he was going to give me a hard blow again, i finally opened my mouth and started asking him to stop. 

But it was like he couldn't even hear a single shred of my voice. The only thing i could see in his eyes, was some sort of twisted revenge.  But instead of landing another punch or kick on me, he started unbuckling his belt. What the... My eyes widened as i understood that maybe he was going to beat me with that. 

"Please... Stop it. Come to your freaking senses man! Stop thi—" before i could complete my sentence, a harsh blow landed on me, and i screamed in pain. This had to stop, i thought, but oh i was so wrong. He kept beating me with the belt like a wild animal and soon my screams stopped as my body became numb. I felt like i was going to faint that instant. Finally, atleast i would escape from the pain. 

But that wasn't his plan. 

He backed away a few steps and threw the belt on the ground. But soon he disappeared somewhere, only to come back with an even more dangerous motive. 

I was scared would be an understatement, for i was shaking uncontrollably. He was standing a few steps away from me pointing a knife towards my helpless form. I was tied up and unable to move still in that damn chair. My body sore from the previous beating.

I looked up at him, my teary eyes begging for mercy. He just took slow steps towards me, a sly smirk on his face. He came closer to me. His face not more than a cm away from mine. "Lets start what wasn't completed back then." 

My mouth opened, but i was not in a condition to form any words. I had no idea what he was talking about. Fear, shock, pain all too much for me to take in. My tears streamed continously as he flickered the knife playfully in front of his eyes and then again, he froze, and i swear i so something tick off in his eyes. 

He suddenly rushed towards me and cut all my ties with the chair. I tried to get up and run, but fell down instantly. My body had given up. 

He laughed at me as i tried to crawl away from him. His shadow upon my form. He took long steps and swooped me off the ground, picking me up in bridal style and started taking me out if the basement. 

As he ascended the stairs the movement caused my body to jerk and it pained a lot. But all this, was only causing that monster to laugh at me. That inhumane laugh, i knew it would haunt me for years. My eyes were closing and with great difficulty i tried to keep myself conscious. God knows what he would do if i fainted. I saw all the guards lined up in the hallways standing upright with big guns. They did not even spare me a glance, it was as if they were robots computerized to move only at his command.

Soon he reached a door and opened it closing it back as soon as we got in. 

The black surroundings were enough to tell me, it was his bedroom. I started struggling more, but instead of stopping me he threw me down and i landed harshly on his bed. 

The sudden jerk was more than enough to cause waves of high pain in my body. I screamed again agony and asked him to stop. Unable to move even amd inch. 

The glint of evil in his eyes told me, he wasn't going to stop any soon. And i was true, 

I couldn't stop him when he unbottened his shirt. 

I couldn't stop him when he hovered above me like a wolf above his prey. 

And my weak hands couldn't stop him when he started tearing my clothes with the knife. 

"Stop struggling....You are in my trap now..... And i promise to take good care of you."