Help me

(Y/N) 's POV 

I was his wife now, according to him. I still couldn't believe he can do all this while im unconscious . Marrying me then raping me and then tattooing his freaking name on me. He is a complete physcho, there is no doubt to it. I can't just sit here and let him have his way with me, but i also can't say no to him and get out of here like a cake walk. He is mentally retarded but still so sharp that if I don't play mind games with him, he is gonna be the end of me. I need to be super careful though, I know now that he for sure killed that girl in the photograph and who knows how many others, and i don't wanna end up like that plus thinking of my brother, i can never forgive Taehyung for what he did to him. I will make sure that Taehyung gets a death penalty when we get him arrested. 

I slowly observed the walls of the room i was in, finding a clock i got to know that it was 10 in the morning. I got off the bed carefully, and walked to the door, hoping that he left it unlocked. Grabbing the handle i tried to move it, but alas, it was locked. I suddenly realised that my lower portion was paining and my clothes were wet. Great. Just when i did not need any more problems, my long lost enemy, my period arrives in all its glory. I walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine. As for the bleeding i tried to place a small bundle of tissues i found there in the panty, aligning it so that i dont leak. This can do for now. Coming back to the bedroom i sat on the bed, using my leftover of the overly tired brain from several years of school and college, to now figure out a plan to escape. 

Suddenly the sound of turning of a doorknob caught my attention and i got alerted, my body stiffening a little in order to defend myself from the person present. The person got in and i noticed he was carrying a tray with some food and juice. I examined his familiar face and it struck me that he was the same man who was seemingly the head chef here. I saw him when i ran into the kitchen the other day. He made eye contact with me and put a gentle smile on his face, honestly it made me forget my miseries for a second and made me feel comfortable in this cold environment. I eased a little bit, but was still unsure whether i could trust the food was not poisoned. Also i can't just keep stuffing myself when my brother is eing starved in a basement. 

"Eat it. You will feel much better. Also the juice will give you additional energy.... Energy you may need soon." he winked sweetly after that and then turned to leave but stopped midway. 

"Also it isn't poisned. Master wouldn't want to see you in pain.... Atleast if it's not given by him. So you can relax and eat. 

His sentence left me in a daze but slwoly anger built up in me. 

" Even HE doesn't have the rights to hurt me or my brother and Chan must be starving right now, how do i kno that you all fed him or not? Im not gonna eat till you guys give him proper food." 

He just smiled and pointed to the open door. I shifted my gaze in the direction and found a cook holding another tray of food. 

" That's for your brother. We are heading to him next. " He proceeded to exit my room when i called for him again. He looked at my form patiently, waiting for me to spit out whatever i wanted to ask of him. 

"Uhm...actually i needed some personal things... Like.." i just couldn't get it out. He was too attractive and i didn't wanna embarass us both by saying that i wanted pads, also i didn't know him much, but allover he seemed to have a much bettrr personality then Taehyung. So it's better to ask him instead of Taehyung. 

"Like what?" 

"Actually... Im on my periods... So..." my face flusehd red with embarrassment and i looked down at the food tray kept in front of me, my fingers fiddling with the blankets covering me. I slowly took a look at his face and his expression was kinda awkward, but he soon composed himself. 

" Oh. I'll make sure that you get your necessary things soon." 

I nodded and a thought came in mind....he seems to be a kind person, maybe he can help me survive and escape from here. I studied his face, which was looking at me back with a smile still on his face. I noticed he started turning back again. 

" Can you.... can you help me to get to my brother. You are going to him right?" 

A look of pity formed on his face. 

"Im sorry, that is...not in my hands." 

"Can you atleast... Give him a note... Pls? You know how much of trouble we are in... What all is happening to us and i don't even know why. I know it would be unrealistic to ask you for helping me to get out of here... But can you atleast do this much without anyone knowing pls??? "

The desperation in my voice was real. He seemed to be thinking for a minute. Contemplating his actions and their result, but he soon gave in again with a face of pity towards me. 

" Ok, I will help you. Just be fast"

That was all i needed. 

*****

How are you all. Thankyou for keeping up with my late updates. Im too guilty but i have a lot going on right now. So srryyy🐈💜. Also im really curious about my readers. Where are you all from??