Cut

"Adventuring around now...are we?" 

Fuck. 

Fuck fuck fuck. What do i do now. His voice seemed to drop 2 octaves lower as he said that. Well guess im doomed now, i thought. 

"What do you think, you are doing here? Huh?" I did not look back, but his voice seemed to come closer until i could feel him just behind me.  I gathered my leftover courage and turned around to face him. I had to bend my neck to look up at him due to the closeness. 

His eyes, they were... Blank. But, i expected him to be raging with anger, instead he just stared into my soul making me feel uncomfortable and compelling me to tell him the truth. He was clearly using physcological tricks on me. 

"I.... I j-just... I was lost, yeah i got here by mistake." I said in the most believable voice i could produce. 

"Well then... Let me show you the way." 

My eyes shot up at his calm behaviour and ofcourse by his statement. Confusion was written all over my face. He did not possess any expressions even now. I was getting a very bad feeling in my gut. Also incidents of the prevoius night were not helping me to feel any better near him. 

"Who... Is the g-girl?" i questioned him, wanting his attention to be anywhere but me. Unsurprisingly he just ignored it, but i didn't ignore the change in his face for a split second before going back to blank. He held my wrists and dragged me back to his room, the whole time he didn't turn around once or spoke a word. We finally reached in his bedroom, but he didn't stop there. 

Taehyung proceeded to drag me until we were in a part of the mansion i had never been to. There was a small gate which he unlocked and pushed me inside, him following behind me. 

"Where are... we" i lost my voice. It was a room with dark lights but could not stop me from viewing my one and only brother, unconscious, trapped in a chair witha table in front of him. Although i could not see any major injuries i could completely figure out, that he must have been drugged to sleep. 

"Chan, Chan wake up." I ran to him and shook him in hopes of waking him up. Tension was evident on my face. I got no response from him. He seemed like a dead body, except i could see his slowly rising and falling chest. 

Taehyung suddenly grabbed me and dragged me until i fell on something, probably a bed. I started panicking. What was he planning to do. 

"Isn't it nice to have both the siblings tortured in one room itself." he asked in a mad way, laughing like a maniac. I just crawled back in the bed to get as far from him as possible. 

"I'm gonna show you, what happens when a little girl tries to cross her limits today... But alas, the punishment would be shared by both the siblings" he mocked me. Taking out a remote from his pocket he pressed a button and suddenly the bed below me seemed to move. I slipped and soon my hands were cuffed to the bed. Freaking technology. 

"What the hell are you doing??!" i tried to free my hands but the cuffs did not move. "Leave my brother out of this fucking mess!!He has nothing to do with this. Infact we both have nothing to do with you..... Was raping me not enough??!" 

"No it was not!!" he shouted. It was like his strings were being pulled. "I will keep doing things that will break you until you can't fucking open your mouth in front of me! Understand that before i end up killing you!" while saying this he came up to me and slapped me across my face. 

Everything was silent for a moment. I could hear my hrartbeat with the speed of train

" Watch how i turn you into a dead doll who does not have the power to eat or sleep on her own, let alone investigate about me." 

He knew. He knew i was trying to pull stunts against him. But why punish my brother. He walked towards my brother while taking out some kind of machine and putting Chan's hand in the middle of it. Upon observing it, my blood ran cold. It was clearly a slicer. I don't freaking know what you call it but the shining knife on it told me exactly what Taehyung was gonna do. 

"No!!! Leave him please. Dont do that!! You can't be that inhuman!" 

All i could hear were his hysterical laughter and my blood curdling screams as i saw my unconscious brother's fingers being cut one by one. 

"This will show you what happens if you even think of escaping me.... Baby" these were the only thoughts in his mind as he enjoyed his deed.