His dark ways

Author's POV

"You".  He spoke, with an expression full of malice. She couldn't understand. This situation was too much for her. 

"What?.... Ju-just let m-me go.. I-i will report you to the police. Where is Chan?" 

He just rotated his head like he is doing some sort of exercise to calm himself, an unknown smile stuck on his face. 

" Don't you understand? Huh? I am from the underworld... All this police and their bullshit, it doesn't affect me. No one can help you. Its better you obediently submit to my wishes." 

He grabbed her from the waist and pulled her close, very close. She thrassed around, doin her best to make distance between them, but he just chuckled. 

" Sh.. Sh, " He again started fixing her in place by grabbing and twisting her hands at a painful angle. "Just relax, and... Submit to me. Be mine. You have no choice (y/n). You can't runaway from m... Ahhh" 

She had kicked him hard in between his legs. As soon as he left her, she fell on the ground, but soon stumbled up and started to run towards the exit, but the door to his room was locked. Realising this, her eyes went wide and she started running towards the window for a possible escape route. Meanwhile, Taehyung got up, furious than ever.. But also a little amused at the stunt she pulled. He walked towards her and caught her. Since she was struggling they both somehow ended up falling and pushing the book shelf. 

Suddenly the book shelf turned and they landed in what seemed to be a secret room. There was not much light, but as soon she realised that he was on top of her she pushed him hard but couldn't move him. Taehyung got up himself, a poker face staring at her. 

She looked around and realised that there were several televisions on one side of a room, showing camera recordings of different places. To say that she was surprised would be wrong. She was utterly nervous and soon her eyes landed on one perticular  recording... It was her brother. 

"Chan.." she muttered, and turned around to face Taehyung. "Where is he? How the hell is he so bruised."She was already crying, " What did you do to him? ... P-please leave us. We didn't do anything b-bad to you." 

He slowly walked towards her, stopping at an inch away from her. He held out his hand to grab her only to notice her flinch away. However, he just grabbed her and started dragging her back to his bedroom. She was struggling as always, uncertain of what he might do next.

"Listen here my doll, you are not going anywhere, and neither is your brother. You are mine now." He grabbed her hair harshly, pulling it so that she faces him. She squealed in pain. "You need to obey me now, listen to what i say or.... Loose your brother's life. Now we don't want him to get hurt anymore... Do we?" 

She could not believe the monster in front of her . He was heartless, how could someone be this two faced. He was so nice at first she could have never doubted him. He slowly leaned forward, his eyes on her lips. She was nowhere going to agree with what he was trying to do. With all the might she could gather, she pushed him hard enough to make him release her. And out of impulse slapped him, hard. 

There was silence. She had pulled his last string of patience. His face bent due to the impact of your slap. She could see him cleching his fist, a vein popping out on his forehead, due to anger. She was in danger now, she could feel it. He may kill her. Without anymore thoughts she started to run towards the table for anything she could use in defence, but was stopped when he grabbed her... . Picked her  up and threw her on his bed. 

Her arms and head was hurt from the impact. Before she could recover, he climbed up and hovered above her, taking both her hands above her head and holding them there roughly, with his one hand. His other hand however was used to grab her face. She was terrified. His eyes held so much anger, dominance and possession. She could feel the temperature dropping due to his dark aura around her. He didn't give her any time and pressed his lips on hers. 

**(a/n)  note i accidentally typed you instead of she so please read it like that now. 😅💜***

You were baffled. Tears blocked your vision, and your mind froze. You were disgusted. Disgusted by his touch, by his lips, by his dominance. You knew you hated him. He was the worst person you had ever encountered in your whole life. 

You dint part your lips, nor kiss him back. You could feel him getting frustrated. Suddenly you felt your wrists hurt. He moved a little away and you faced upwards looking at you wrists cuffed to the headboard of the bed.  He got up and was soon standing near the foot of the bed, eyeing you up and down while you struggled to get your wrists free. 

However, you stopped since you knew that the handcuffs will only hurt you if you dont. 

"Dont try to escape, because even if you do, ill find you. No one can save you from me. Keep that in mind. I'll always know where you are. Also, your brother will be dead, if you pull up anymore stunts." He then turned away and started walking towards the door. 

" please... " a small whimper left your mouth. He stopped in his tracks. 

" If giving you a little suffering will get you to submit to me. I won't... Hesitate. " he spoke still facing the door. You were scared, his statement echoing in your head. One more word and you could be in pure danger. Deciding, it would be better to keep your mouth shut and think of a way to escape and save your brother. You saw him leave and heard him lock the door behind him . However, he failed to notice that he dropped his mobile while he was struggling with you within the room, which you noticed as soon as he left. 

Great... You soon had and idea pop up in your head. You knew if you failed and he caught you, he could do anything in his anger. Hit you, rape you... Or worse.... kill you. But you still wanted to give your little plan a shot. 

****💜💜****

I hope you'll can bare this crappy writing. I haven't read it again after writing whatever came to my mind.. But soon i will correct my mistakes if there are any. Also my exams are goin on, i feel like my exams are the Taehyung of this story who have imprisoned me😭😭. 

Please share your thoughts on this chapter and pleaseee vote🙏🙏😢😢💜. It will motivate me to write more.