Cat and mouse game

(Y/N) 's POV

"R-Rules..? " i asked bewildered. "What rules... I-i am not a student! And get your... Ugh... Hands off me!!" I was clearly struggling in his grip, this man was made of iron, he wasn't even budging. 

His expression clearly changed and his eyes seemed to turn dark. He dragged me out of the room with ease, my struggle not affecting him a bit, and took me to his study room, throwing me on the ground. 

Looking up, i realised the room was neat and clean, all the things in their place, and was lit by yellow lamps. It looked classic in my opinion but this was not the time to praise any of it. I slowly got up, while he was throwing daggers at me, god know for what. I heard footsteps and turned in the direction of it. Soon a tall man entered the room with a file in his hands. He did not even spare me a glance, as if i was invisible, he must be involved with him. He looks good though... Such a waste, that all of them are going to end up in jail once i escape. 

The guy handed the file to Taehyung, who was still eyeing me up but with a little less anger. I could faintly make out a smirk forming on his face as his opened the file. 

"You can leave now, Jungkook." he ordered the guy whose name i got to know as Jungkook. And as per his orders, Jungkook just left the room. 

Taehyung threw the file towards me, i just caught it in time otherwise it would have hit my shoulders.... This bastard. 

I unwillingly, stood up, gave a disgusted look to his smirking face and opened the file. Meanwhile he just strolled around his desk and sat on the main chair. I started reading and to be honest and was shook by this man's shamelessness. The rules on this file were making me rage in anger. 

No. I would never follow his rules, but i knew too well that saying it to him would not be enough.... So i decided to show it to him. I will BREAK his rules in front of him, i thought. This was the only way i could think in my head to irritate him, just as much he was irritating me. 

Might as well 2 play the game huh,  i slowly looked up at him with a sly look on face making him surprised. Ya right, must have expected me to beg him to leave me. 

I will make you leave me now mister, and with that in my head i moved out of the room and ran down the stairs, i could hear Taehyung running behind me asking me to stop or i will regret it, like i will listen to him. 

I spotted Jungkook in a room with his back faced to me and an idea popped in my head. Ok, this must be the worst decision but ill go for it. I paced forward towards him, and turned him around to face me, he was clearly shocked by my sudden presence. 

"Wha-" he started to speak while watching Taehyung catch up behind me, when i grabbed his face, tiptoed and kissed him. He was taken aback and his body froze completely. I was sorry for him, but he was the only man i knew here who looked close to Taehyung. 

*RULE NO. 1 - NO CONTACTS OR RELATION WITH OTHER MEN* 

Broken. 

"Y/N!!" Taehyung shouted fiercly. His face was all red and his fists clutched in anger. It was my time to smirk now. But, this was not all. I moved up to where the bastard was standing, and with a strong force, my hand swept across his face, i slapped him hard and it completely showed on his skin. 

*RULE NO. 2 - RESPECT AND OBEY ME*

Broken. 

He grabbed me by my hair, and to be honest it hurt like hell, but i was fast to react and before he could gain control over me, i kneed him between his legs, hard. His grip loosened and i pushed him away. My next step was going to be executed now. I ran towards the door and tried to find the kitchen, maybe luck was on my side, as i heard the voice of utensils and ran towards it. A tall man, with broad shoulders was working there with many others, but it looked like he was supervising them. I could here Taehyung cursing me and coming to chase me with Jungkook and a few other of his bodygurads. 

I had to do this fast, i saw what i wanted and leapt towards it, getting my hand on it, i stood there watching everyone's expression. The man and his subordinates were clearly shocked and back away, as i had a big knife in my hand. Swinging it back and forth, i paced my wrist in front of me. 

Taehyung and Jungkook were now standing in front of me, while Jungkook was huffing Taehyung's eyes seemed as if they would pop out. Hah, got you bitch. We made eye contact, and for a split second i thought i saw an expression of worry. Naah, i must be wrong, i have to do this fast. 

I cocked one eyebrow up at him and smirked,

" Watch out, as i break your third rule. " and with that i sliced my wrist at a position i knew nothing would happen to me. 

*RULE NO. 3 - NO SELF HARM, ONLY I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DESTROY YOU*

Broken. 

I felt pain in my hand, but i resisted showing it on my face, a sense of pride filled me. Taehung slowly walked towards me...but i started feeling dizzy, oh no this could have waited. I didn't want to faint in front of him. The world started spinning and soon, before i knew it, i was out. 

Sneak peek to next chapter :

I was scared would be an understatement, for i was shaking uncontrollably. He was standing a few steps away from me pointing a knife towards my helpless form. I was tied up and unable to move. My body sore from the previous beating.

I looked up at him, my teary eyes begging for mercy. He just took slow steps towards me, a sly smirk on his face. He came closer to me. His face not more than a cm away from mine. "Lets start what was'nt completed back then."