Old Love

*Recap*

"Let's go home love" 

She knew, deep down, afterall, no matter how hard she tries, that she can't run away from him. 

_____

Y/N's POV

"No... No no... Sta-.... Stay awayyy... Nooo" I started screaming with all my might as my fear of him started bringing my body back to its senses. He let out a low chuckle... His face towards the ground. He bit his lip looking at the sky and then scoffed, looking right at me, piercing my soul, through my eyes. 

"Get up baby, you don't want me to punish you more than i have already planned to.... Or do you?" he spoke in an extremely calm voice, cocking one of his eyebrow up. I knew who was suppressing all his anger in. 

I wanted to slap him, kick him and shoot him right in the face, but my body decided to succumb to the fear as i kept shivering and trying to move away from him. He noticed my feeble attempts and his smile was wiped away. Pushing his hair back he left and exasperated sigh. 

"Oh my... Look at this fucking girl.... Pick her up and take her back to the mansion. Make sure she is not hurt." Taehyung ordered his guards and the police officers, as i screamed for him to stop and someone to help me.... But they only drugged me and the last thing i remember is his face. His brows furrowed as he tried his hardest to not let out his anger on me right there. My vision became blurry and my body movements slowed down as i felt myself being picked up and thrown into a vehicle. 

____

I woke up, feeling groggy, my eyes heavy and refusing to open, when i finally opened my eyes, i noticed i was in a basement, darkness surrounding except the bulb right above me which lit the place very poorly. I tried getting up slowly, my body sore from probably being thrown and manhandled when i was unconscious. 

My eyes webt to my clothes, which were soaked red in blood. Suddenly the flashbacks of what happened, starting coming in my mind. I stumbled backwards as the memories started hitting me like arrows in my heart. No!... No, they can't be dead... They cant be Fucking dead. I know he must have taken them somewhere. Injured - yes, but dead... Noway. I have to find them, before he can... Before he can do anything bad to them... 

I started sobbing loudly as I fell back down, blaiming it all on myself. If only i could have been faster. But that bastard, he planned everything... Even the police is under him. How can I... Escape with my family. I prayed to god to show me some way. He is mental. Fucking Satan in human form. I cried and cried until my throat and tears both went dry. As i tried to get up again, i noticed i was in THE basement. The one where i saw the unknown girl's photographs. This could be my chance, i could find out why he freaked so much when i saw her pictures. 

I got up hastily, as i made my way to the direction where i thought i saw her photos. It was still there the photos stuck on the board. Under it was a dresser. I tried to open its drawers, but alas, they were all locked, but there was no lock... They were jammed, that means there was a chance it could be opened. I tried to pull it as hardly as i can. It didn't work. 

My eyes darted across the room, trying to make out if there was anything available to open it.... I gasped as couldn't believe my luck. Although i was extremely creeped out, but i had no choice. There were tools, all big and small, kept in a box. They looked dangerous. But i have already seen, what he can do. So it's not much of a surprise for me. I tried to restrain myself from thinking what all he had done in the past with those tools, as i tried to find something that could help me. I found an axe, i could try. 

I didn't know, how much time i had before he would come here, so i had to be fast. I started using it on the first drawer, it took around 10 minutes but finally a small peice was cut off. I put my hand in and there were definitely something inside. I pulled it out and there were more photos. Of that girl and him. It looked as if they were back from the time he was a middle schooler probably... Till he went to highschool, as his height and looks were changing drastically in them. One of the photograph fell out of my hand when i noticed there was something written at the back of it. I started reading it and it was about the day that photograph was taken. Infact, every photograph had something written. Most of them were innocent details about the day, but soon they started getting darker. The mention of him getting jealous over her talking to other boys, her friends and soon even her family members, how he couldn't control it. How he became aggressive, and soon stopped feeling bad for being like that. 

So... She was his first love.... But what he did to her, honestly at this point, i did not want to find out at all. He is so cruel and that was his starting, if i escape him, and somehow get in contact with the media.... I can eventually win this fight. All this is direct proof. Also if my name has reached international news, I'm sure this will be valuable. I should get out of - - 

"I killed her." The harsh voice cut of my thoughts. I jolted backwards as a small scream escaped my lips in shock. 

Wait... Did he just admit he killed her... But didn't he... Didn't he love her!??? 

How could he-- I looked up at him as he grabbed a chair from somewhere in the dark and sat down on it cross-legged. Looking up at me he took his suit off and threw it somewhere. 

"Yes i did it, and what are you going to do about it? Huh?" 

The look on his face was tearing me down. He looked scary as hell. I had to do something before he - 

"Look what we got here... Ahh.. Trynna pull up some shit on me??" He spoke in a cold voice as he got up and started coming towards me. 

That's it. I'm not gonna be scared anymore. I thought as i finally gathred my courage amd got up from the ground.