Pain.

(Y/N)'s POV 

My screams and his inhumane laughter were all that could be heard.  My flesh burning with each hit of the hunter belt he was using to beat me. My breath became heavy as i struggled to free my hands from the needle like prickly wire, which tied me to the bed. The wire pierced my skin and my hands were already bloody by now. 

My mouth opened in a silent scream, when i felt the belt peirce my skin this time. It was a different belt with needles on it i assumed. 

At this point, all i could wish for was death. It would be a lot sweeter than the pain I am receiving right now. He laughed and laughed, each time showing the power he has over me. The helpness i was in, in the situation. I was too tired to even open my eyes now, as a fresh set of tears stained my cheeks a few seconds ago. 

He dropped his weapon and crawled beside my tied form, in the bed. His face came nearer and nearer, until he was sniffing my hair and a groan of satisfaction left his mouth as he kissed and licked my ears. I wanted to run away, but all i could do was stare at the celeing while laying uncomfortably while he kept doing nasty things to my face. Soon, Taehyung shifted his face so that its on top of mine, grabbing my jaw he forced me to open my eyes. 

"U look so beautiful right now.... I would love to have you like this 24/7. So helpless, completely under my mercy... Bruised and tired. But you know what babes..? This is not all. Let me appreciate your body a little more. Afterall, i can do whatever the heck i want with you. "he snorted." Not like you can do anything about that. "

He got up and left the room. All i could do was breath a few times, when he returned with something in his hands which looked like black sticks, but they were emitting smoke. He had his gloves on, so im guessing those are really hot. I just hoped he was not going to use them on me. 

But, my hope was shattered when he pushed the sticks on bare cutted hands while i screamed with all the might left in me. 

"Nooooo.... Plss just... D-don.. Pls.... Nooo stop it..." 

He just kept doing it with a calm face. A face full of satisfaction. 

"You won't be able to write anything against me... For a long time now." 

After making sure that my hands were burned enough, he got up and procceded to my feet. 

"Now we don't want you running away do we. My baby looks best when she crawls away on the bed from my fear.... But can't escape anyway." and he stuck those to my feet while i kept struggling. My soul left my body and all i could see was black dots now. The pain too much for my weak body. 

If this is a nightmare, i know it will not end anytime soon.... And maybe it ends with me. I lost consciousness in a few seconds,my hands and legs completely burnt up, my unconscious body layed there with tattered clothes on, while a monster stared down at me with the darkest of his desires. 

There is obviously much more left for me to endure.