Chapter 4: Auction blues.

The night of the Auction had arrived and here I was struggling to choose a dress from my Aunt's closet. I called her yesterday when we were old we'd have to be dressed formally for the event and to serve refreshments and snacks to the guests. I sighed heavily as my eyes scanned everything. There was a sudden knocking on the door which made me jump a bit.

"Coming!" I yelled out as I walked over and opened the door.

"Tada!~" Nari was standing there in a tight fitting soft pink knee length dress. Her arm hooked with Wonjae who was sporting a black suit with a soft pink button down shirt, to match Nari's dress I guess.

"You guys look amazing." I smiled and moved to the side holding the door open to let them in. They stepped in and smiled at me. Nari was carrying a box which made me look at her questioningly.

"Thanks for the compliment, and wipe that look from your face - This is my handy dandy traveling makeup set. I brought it especially for you." she chimed. I shook my head and smirked.

"I hope that box has a genie in it, I'll need three wishes to look anywhere near as pretty as you." I crossed my arms and pointed to my Aunt's closet.

"My unfashionable ass can't even decide what to wear." I sighed and Nari just laughed.

"Oh girl, you don't need a Genie. I'm way better." She smiled and dove right into the closet trying to find something fitting for tonight.

"I'm just going to sit here and keep to myself while she works her magic on you." Wonjae spoke softly while taking a seat on the couch. I laughed a bit and nodded.

"Of course, the way she's tearing through that closet.... pft, you might lose an arm if you near her now."

"Yeah, I like my life." He chuckled.

"You know I can hear you two, right? And I found it!" Nari shouted and came practically skipping out of the closet.

"Lookie lookie!" She held up a Black long sleeved dress with silver sparkles along the sleeves and a slit in the back. It looked form fitting.

"The question now of course is will it.... you know, cause you... you know." Nari winked at me while making motions with her hands implying about my bust size. I was petite in all areas except my chest and hips. It was my native genes or so my mother use to tell me. I took the dress from her and went into the bathroom to change.

"I'll look for another one incase that's a bust."

I stripped down and unzipped the back of the dress. I was slightly worried it wouldn't fit because I was bigger in the chest and hips than my aunt. I pulled it up and slipped my arms into the sleeves. I held it up and opened the door slightly, poking my head out and looking for Nari.

"Um Nari, gonna need a little help." I said as I motioned for her to come help. She skipped over and opened the door a little more. Wonjae was busy looking at his phone so she turned me around and pulled the zipper up in the back.

"It's only a little tight. You look hot though. Well... okay we need to fix the hair and put a face on you." She giggled and walked over to the kitchen area and pulled out a chair for me.

"Sit your cute butt here and I'll go get those cute black booties I saw in the closet." She took off and was back rather fast. Setting a pair of ankle boots at my feet and some socks on the table in front of me, she smiled and sat down. I quickly put on the socks and slipped my feet into the boots. Sitting back up I looked at her and smiled.

"Alright Genie, make me a face." I laughed, she laughed right along with me. She handed me an elastic and one of those headbands to hold my hair back. Then she got to work. Every now and then I'd hear Mr.Kittyscrumpkins growl at Wonjae for trying to get his attention. Thank gods I told them about the demon cat so they were prepared. After some time Nari finally put on the final touches to my makeup. Then she got up and got a hairbrush and began to fix my hair.