Chapter 15: Last

*Fair Warning, Smut ahead* (don't say I didn't warn you)

We spent time together, shopping, having lunch at a cute little cafe that neither of us had ever been to. I think that was the important thing, we spent time together and made memories. Even so, I couldn't shake an uneasy feeling within myself. I knew things would be okay, fine even. Yet there was this dark feeling, emptiness maybe? We laughed and walked through the streets with our fingers intertwined. I noticed he would look up and look around a few times but I just stared at him, wanting to remember everything about his beautiful face. From his gorgeous brown eyes that held the shape of a cat, his cute nose that he would rub against my cheek when he thought I was being cute, to that amazing gummy smile. That smile that could break hearts and cure any illness at the same time. Maybe I was crazy, to fall so hard and fast for a man who was seemingly so cruel and irresponsible.

We got dinner and went back to my Aunt's apartment. We ate and watched a movie together, and I dreaded the night. I wanted the day back, even though we had fun and took pictures and made memories I wanted time to freeze. We cuddles on the couch, laying there with my head on his chest, taking in his sent as he played with my hair. I couldn't help the negative thoughts, that sadness crept in.

"Right now would be a great time for a superhero power to kick in." I said plainly as I stared at the credits rolling on the TV. I heard Yoongi chuckle softly.

"Oh? And what power does my crazy girl want?" His soft, almost sleepy tone made me look up him. I answered plainly.

"The ability to stop time? Or teleportation?"

"Teleportation sounds good, I'll take that one." He smiled and I couldn't help but to return the smile.

"would you teleport to me in an instant?" I asked, half knowing the answer but still wanting to hear it. He looked down at me and rubbed his thumb against my cheek as he held the side of my face.

"I would teleport to anywhere you are, and only come back here if I was absolutely needed." Yoongi's eyes fixed on mine and without any hesitation I moved up and he leaned down more, our lips meeting in a soft embrace. I parted my lips giving him access, our tongues danced with each other as I wrapped my arms around him. His hands slid down to my butt and he firmly placed one hand on each cheek and lifted me onto him. I was now straddling him on the couch as our kiss deepened. His right hand moved back up to my waist and gently rubbed my side, slightly lifting my blue t-shirt. Yoongi 's hair dangled and tickled my nose a bit but it didn't matter, we parted our lips only to breath for a moment then our lips crashed together in hunger and need this time. My hands rubbed along his silky gray shirt, lifting it slightly. My hands finally found their way to his abs and my nails gently glided up his chest under his shirt.
I felt his bulge under me, harden and it forced a soft moan to escape my lips and invade our kiss. This only seemed to ignite Yoongi more, as he nipped at my bottom lip and slid the hand that was on my ass up to the end my shirt, joining the other hand now Yoongi pulled out of the kiss and lifted my shirt up over my head. He tossed it to the side and placed both hands back on my now bare waist. He looked deep into my eyes and licked his lips as his eyes drifted down to my lips. I smiled softly at him and he placed a hand on the back of my head and gently guided my lips back to his. We were losing ourselves in each others touch, and honestly we didn't care about anything in that moment. He sat up more and started placing kisses along my jaw line down to my neck, he found that sweet spot and I moaned a bit more vocally. Again it only seemed to fuel his hunger. His hands traveled up my back and he unclasped my bra, Pulling it from me gently he also tossed it to the floor.
 His hands traveled to my breasts as he gripped them in his hands and slowly rubbed his thumbs over my nipples, tweaking them slightly which made me gasp and moan again. I leaned my head back as I felt his mouth wrap around my left nipple, his tongue swirling around my nipple before he nipped at it gently with his teeth. I started to move my hips in circles, grinding on his bulge as I listened to his muffled groans against my skin. Our breathing picked up and I felt Yoongi's hands travel down to my jeans and unhook the top button as his fingers curled over the top of my jeans and he tugged down. I leaned back, moving myself to the other end of the couch as he moved to hover over me, his mouth popping free from my nipple. His hands slid with my jeans over my thighs as he pulled them off with care. His left hand met with my upper thigh as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine again. Our kisses were breathy and filled with soft moans. I ran my hands under his silk shirt again and lifted the ends, he understood my want and removed his shirt. He tossed it behind the couch and ran his hands over my breasts down to my navel. He just stared at me and bit his lip before his fingers moved slowly over the top of my panties, he hooked his fingers under and pulled, causing me to gasps and move closer toward him. I giggled softly and he smirked as he pulled them down over my butt and to help I lifted my legs. He slid my panties down and tossed them behind the couch as well. Sitting up, I moved my hands down his chest till I got to his belt, He smiled at me as I leaned forward and kissed his chest, then down to his navel as I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. He pressed his forehead to the top of my head and played with my hair as I pulled his pants down along with the boxer briefs he had on underneath. I looked back up at him as he stood and stepped out of his pants. I licked my lips as I traced my finger from his chest to his hairless happy trail. Smirking placed gentle kisses along his happy train, licking here and there at his sweet salty skin. He groaned in pleasure and gripped my hair gently, I backed away slightly to look up at him, he was breathing a bit heavier.

"Don't tease me baby" He breathed and I smiled at him as I licked my lips. Gently I wrapped my hand around the shaft of his cock and leaned close, licking the tip of his dick. My tongue trailed down along his shaft as he leaned back a bit and let out a moan. I wrapped my lips around his cock-head and slid him deep into my mouth. I could feel him pulse and I took that as my cue, I started slowly sliding him in and almost out of my mouth as I sucked gently, my tongue twirling around his cock-head now and then. Yoongi just groaned and grasped onto my hair and gently pushed and pulled with my rhythm. He thrusts his hips out and made sounds of pleasure between breathes as he tried speaking.

"I- I'm gonna .. cum" His words excited me as I started to slide him back into my mouth again, feeling him against the back of my throat. He groaned and I felt him twitch in my mouth, I gulped down his hot cum as he released down my throat. I continued to gently suck, making sure to get every drop. He moaned again and I released him from my mouth, swallowing the bit in my mouth. I licked my lips then licked along his tip and his shaft, cleaning off any seed left behind. He stroked my hair and steadied his breathing. I looked up at him when I was done and he smiled as he gently pushed me back on the couch. He kissed me deeply and moved from my lips to my neck. Yoongi kissed down my chest, stopping only to twirl his tongue around each nipple and then nip at them with his teeth, making me gasp and moan in excitement. He kissed down my stomach and licked my skin, making his way down to my heat. He looked up at me and smirked, I smirked back and licked my lips again. He licked his lips and placed his hands on my knees, he gently pushed them apart and lowered his head between my legs. I felt his fingers gently part my folds as he darted his tongue into me. I gasped and moaned as he darted his tongue in and out of me a few times then licked up my slit to my clit, he teased my clit with his tongue before he licked down my slit again and inserted his tongue into me again. He used his thumb to play with my clit as he devoured me from below.
I was a moaning mess, with my head tilted back. I felt my body tightening and I knew it was time for me to release. He sensed it too as he used his free hand move up and kneed at my breast. I moaned louder and released into his mouth. He continued to lick at my slit and folds then he licked at my clit and I shuddered as I tried to calm my breathing. He looked up and moved over me again. I spread my legs wider and wrapped them around his waist as he placed his cock-head at my entrance and gently sank into me. I gasped and moaned as he stretched me, he didn't move though as he let me adjust to his size. After a moment or two he started to move, thrusting slowly in and nearly out of me, he leaned down and crushed his lips against mine. We moaned against each others lips, rubbing our tongues together, he sucked on my lips as he pulled from the kiss. The tightening feeling in my abdomen again and I knew it wouldn't be long for me. The apartment filled with the slapping sounds of our bodies colliding, and our moans of pleasure. I felt him harden more within me as my walls contracted around his shaft, this was it.

"Yoongi" I half moaned and screamed as I hit that high point and released on him, at the same time he twitched within me filling me with his seed as he moaned.

"Fuck... Lyra" He twitched a few times and laid his head against my chest. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his hair as we both tried to steady our breathing. Our bodies sweaty, seemingly stuck together as we both drifted into sleep.