Chapter 9: The Date

It was around 2am when I jolted up out of my sleep. My head was reeling with thoughts of Yoongi, his kiss, his eyes, his voice... and that word - date. Just a few weeks before my quite possible leaving and he wants to go on a date? I really wondered what he thought sometimes. Knowing him has been like riding on a rollercoaster. He started cold and not fun in any way. Then there was a hint of sweetness about him, but he reverted back to cold. Now he's been a hell of a lot more nice and is interested in me? I placed my hand to my head and sighed. Thinking about all of it made my head hurt. I rolled over and tried to get some more sleep.

My day went as usual. I played a bit of the violin he got me in hopes of calming my nerves. I also had no idea what to wear on said date, so naturally I called Nira and begged her to come help me. She brought lunch and we ate and chatted, she also brought her magic kit of wonder. Which included 2 dresses from her own collection. All I could do was shake my head and let her work her magic. It was magic, I looked a total mess. Before I knew it, it was 6pm and I was almost ready. 

"I don't get why you're nervous. It's a guy, they're pretty much all the same when it comes down to it. They're just happy if they can get closer to getting laid. Or get laid if you're a dine and moan kind of girl." Nira spoke with a smirk.

"Jeez... no, and NO. I am not going to fuck someone on a first date, I've... wait.. nope never done that." I rolled my eyes as I spoke.

"Well there's a first time for everything." Nira giggled.

"Not happening... no matter how hot and tempting he is." I bit my bottom lip and shook my head. If I was more honest with myself, I knew very well that if Yoongi actually tried to seduce me, I'd be putty in his hands and wouldn't care what he did to me. 

"So what are you going to do when the Aunt returns?" Nira's words snapped me out of my thoughts. I shrugged.

"I guess go back to boston, find a job and miss you're pretty face." I chuckled. Nira pouted and gave me a hug.

"I honestly would invite, no I'd kidnap you and keep you at my place if I had the room." she said softly and I returned the hug, patting her back gently. She'd been a good friend, and normally I don't get along with other females.

"We will text and call each other often okay? No matter what happens. And who knows, I might be able to come visit, or if my Aunt wants to stay with my uncle for another month during winter then I'll come back here." I said with some hope in my voice. She nodded and pulled away from the hug. 

"Let's get your shoes on and I'll fix your hair. You're going to knock this man's socks off." Nira giggled and I laughed a bit. I was really going to miss her.

Nira had gone home before Yoongi showed up. It was 7:30 on the dot when I heard the knock on the door. I checked myself in the mirror. My hair was half up and wavy thanks to Nira, makeup on point. She used golds and silvers which actually looked good on me, and deep red lips to top it all off. I was wearing her red and silver knee length form fitting dress that she had with her and my Aunt's red strappy heels. All in all, I looked cute I thought. I nearly skidded across the kitchen to make it to the door. I glanced at Mr Kittyscrumpkinz and he flicked his tail at me walked away. The last thing I needed was Yoongi being clawed out by that demon. I opened the door and I felt my heart dance right out of my chest. There he stood, all 5 feet  inches of pure hotness. I liked that even with heels he was taller than me. I was typically only 5 feet 4 inches, with heels I was lucky to reach 5'6". I smiled and swallowed hard as I glanced at him up and down. Nice black suit with silver details, a red shirt underneath and a silver tie. I inwardly laughed at how we seemed to accidently match a bit. I looked up at him and noticed he was looking over me as well.