Chapter 30: Bliss

(A/N- This chapter has Smut so you're warned even though if you don't know my books all have smut in them unless stated otherwise... well then I don't know why you're reading this. Enjoy!)

It had been about three weeks now since I got back to Korea. Addie and Steph got jobs and were looking for an apartment with the help of Auntie Su. Yoongi and I were in our 'honey moon' phase as Auntie Su called it. We couldn't keep our hands off each other, as was evident by tonight's dinner party with Auntie Su, Addie, Steph, Namjoon, Jin and Anna, Taehyung and Krista, Hobi and a girl named Mari that he had been dating for the past few weeks, Jimin, and shockingly Jungkook had only one girl with him. Even more shocking was that he had been only seeing her for the past three weeks. It was a record for him according to Yoongi and Namjoon. The girl's name was Hina, she was a cute blonde with a bubbly personality from what we could tell. 

Yoongi and I sat next to each other and were not paying much attention to the rest of the room as we ate our meal. I had on a nice royal blue mid-thigh length dress and Yoongi had his fingers already rubbing at the black lace boy-short panties I had on underneath. To be fair, my hand was also slowly rubbing against the hardening bulge in his black slacks. I couldn't help it, he looked good with the blonde almost platinum hair, the royal blue button up silk shirt and the black slacks that hugged him in all the right places. Mostly his ass and thighs. We kept eating, pretending to be as normal as possible. However, Yoongi decided to play dirty and he slid my panties aside and slipped a finger into my wet folds. I nearly choked on my water and Auntie Su looked at me strangely.

"You alright dear?" She asked. I swallowed and coughed a bit.

"Yup, just water going down the wrong tube." I replied as I swatted at Yoongi's hand under the table, I could see the smirk form across his face, this meant war.

I unzipped his pants and slid my hand inside, feeling around and as I did so he grunted and choked a bit on his rice. Now I was the one with the smirk.

"Swallow wrong sweetie?" I said in the most innocently sickeningly sweet tone I could muster. He glared at me and licked his lips, that smirk reappearing on his face. I felt it then, what he was smirking about. I jumped a bit and gasped as two fingers slid inside me, the rest of the table was eating but looking at us strangely. Once he pushed against my clit I couldn't take it, I excused myself and got up, retreating to the kitchen, which was closed off by a set of doors which led to the formal dinning room where everyone was eating. I hadn't noticed Yoongi followed me, not until I felt myself pushed against the kitchen counter. His hands rubbing up my thighs as he lifted my dress up, his hands gripping my panties as he leaned over me and whispered in my ear.

"Teasing me like that.... What a naughty girl... all those people in there are going to hear you if you're not quiet." His lust filled raspy tone made me wetter than I already was. He pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them, he set them up on the counter and smirked as he gripped my hips and pulled me back a bit. He fiddled with his pants, I couldn't tell exactly what he was doing but soon I knew as I felt the head of his cock rubbing against my exposed labia. He slowly slid himself deep inside me, filling me up. I covered my mouth and tried to hold in the moan that came with his insertion. It helped only a little as he then began to move out of me, only to thrust back in. He leaned over me, whispering and grunting into my ear as I did my best to quiet my moans.

"My crazy girl's so tight... mm... so wet too." His breath against my ear only sent shivers of pleasure through me more.

"You like being fucked here... hm? While others are... are in there eating... any one of them able to catch us at any time." He grunted and I moaned. Yeah it was a turn on for some reason. Knowing you could get caught in the act. It added some thrill. I nodded and I could almost see the smirk on his face as he continued to pound into me from behind. His thrusts getting sharper and more powerful. I loved it when he didn't hold back, when he gave me his all. I bit my lip and stifled another moan, my panting increased.