Chapter 12: Resin

(A/N Okay, after re-writing this like 4 times i finally can get this out and hopefully next chapter will come out today as well. Holidays threw me for a loop and I had classes and ugh, I hate cold weather. Anyway, onward!)

"Oh come on, Iso had that." Yoongi pouted as the claw machine dropped the cutefluffy pink and blue kitty cat plush, the plush I picked out when heasked me which I wanted. We had spent the last 3 days going on randomdates when he got off work in the evening. First it was him watchingme play the rental Violin in the park, and we got ice cream after.Then it was shopping for a new pair of shoes because my raggedy oldconverse's had reached a point o no return. Then yesterday we went toa movie and a nice dinner. And now here we were at an arcade withYoongi getting frustrated over this machine.

I placed my handon his shoulder and giggled.

"You know thesethings are all rigged. It's fine, I don't need it." I said softlyas I smiled brightly at him. He turned and looked at me,determination spread across his beautiful face.

"No, you wantedthis. It will be yours." He stated, and I could tell this was oneof those times where I should nod and let him do his thing. I waitedand watched as he spent the next 30 minutes trying for this catthing. I finally took his hands in mine and tried to pull him away.

"I don't want itthat badly, why don't we go do something else?" I smirked andlicked my lips as my eyes fixed on his. I rather enjoyed teasing himsince he was the one who typically teased me. His eyes went fromfrustrated to soft and loving very quickly. He placed his arms aroundmy waist and held me close to him. He pressed his forehead to mineand smiled warmly at me.

"Alright, whatdoes my crazy girl want to do?" He asked softly.

"Let's take anovernight trip, that is, if you can spare it?" I asked. He sighedand thought for a moment.

"I can't do thattonight sadly." He said as he looked back down at me with a pout.He then smiled and nuzzled his nose against mine.

"But we can doan overnight trip this weekend ok baby?" He asked with a sweetsmile. My heart was pounding and my cheeks were flushed, this guyjust knew how to affect me. I nodded and smiled back at him as Iresponded.

"Okay, thenlet's go for a nice walk before it's time for me to head home." Ichuckled a little bit as he kissed my cheeks and took my hand in his.

We walked for awhile around town, stopping off to get coffee before continuing ourstroll. We talked about how his work was going, he was almost donewith a new album and he managed to get his ex's comeback off withouta hitch. He had vented to me about her somewhat, he also told me Ihad nothing to be jealous of although to be honest jealousy wasn'twhat I was thinking of. I honestly just felt bad that he was under somuch pressure. So I told myself I had to do everything I could tomake him less stressed.

"Oooo looklook!" I squeaked as I pulled Yoongi along the sidewalk and into acute little shop that sold crystals. Now it's not that I believed inthem, but my mother was into them and she always said they worked forher. So I pulled Yoongi along the isles of tables that had boxes ofcrystals laid out on them. Some crystals for love, money, friendship.I even noticed some crystals for fertility and I found my faceturning slightly red. Yoongi noticed and leaned close to my ear, Icould feel his hot breath and it made my knees weak as soon as hewhispered.

"Isn't it alittle to early for that? Or are you planning something my crazygirl?" He gently kissed my ear as he finished speaking. I felt likeI was going to faint right then and there. I shook my head and smiledat him as I put the crystal down.

"Maybe in thefuture ... the DISTANT future, I'll come back and grab some." Isaid as I winked at him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around meas we continued looking. Then I found what I was looking for.

"Ah ha! I knewthey'd have them." I said excitedly as I picked up the black andsilver crystal from it's box. It was small, perfect for a necklace.Yoongi scrunched up his nose and looked at slightly confused.

"Stresscrystal?" He asked bewildered.

"Yep! You havefar to much stress in your life and this pretty little crystal willhelp keep you stress free!.... or at least will lower your stress. Ihope." I spoke as I examined the crystal. Turning around I lookedfor a long black cord or something to hang the crystal from. I walkedover to the back wall where I spotted some clasps and thin chains aswell as some cord. I grabbed a small spool of medium thick blackcord, a little bag with one clasp set in it and a pair of cutters. Ibrought my items to the counter and the older lady behind it rang itall up and put it in a little brown paper bag. I smiled sweetly asshe handed me the bag and I thanked her. Yoongi followed me out ofthe shop to a nearby bench. I sat down and pulled the items out. Ismiled at him as I pulled some cord from the spool and measured itaround his neck. I didn't want it too tight. Grabbing the cutters Icut between my index and middle finger where I had measured out whereI needed to cut. I put the rest of the spool in the bag and I reachedfor the crystal. I threaded the cord through the little metal loop atthe thick end of the crystal and let it glide down a little ways.Yoongi just kept watching me, sitting in silence as I pulled out theclasps and threaded and tied them to each end of the clasps. Iunhooked it and reached around Yoongi's neck. He smiled and leanedtowards me, allowing me little trouble to clasp the newly madenecklace around him. It dangled a bit and he kissed my nose as Islowly pulled back. I could feel my cheeks heating up again. Helaughed a bit and pulled me to hm again.

"Hey look,stress free already." He said as he patted my head and chuckled abit.

"Yah! It willwork, I'm sure of it." I said as I poked his side. He nodded.

"Then I'llnever take it off." We just sat there on the bench cuddledtogether, watching others go about their shopping. After some time hedrove me back home and walked me up to the apartment. I invited himin but he shook his head and wrapped his arms around my waist,pulling me close to him.

"I want to...I'd love to stay. But I have to get up early tomorrow and deal withsome things." He placed his lips on mine and we shared anothersweet breath-taking kiss. After saying our goodbyes I headed to thebathroom for a quick shower and changed into some pjs. Mr.Kittyscrumpkinz had been well behaved for the most part lately, so Igrabbed a small handful of treats and set them in his food dish. Hestrutted over and looked at me, as though he was going to scold mefor not giving him treats sooner.

"That's foracting decently... but don't think this means I like you. You hateme, I dislike you got it?" I sighed as I shook my head, here I amtalking to this creature like it will respond. Lyra, this isn't ananime, the cat doesn't have powers or the ability to talk. I went tothe bedroom area and lopped onto the comfy mattress. I put my phoneon the charger and looked through to see if I had any messages. Iopened the first one that caught my eye.. from my Aunt. Was shealready heading home? Would I be sent back, of course I would butnow? I hesitantly clicked on the message and my eyes widened as myheart sank.