Chapter 13: Treble

(Yoongi's POV)

I woke up with my face planted firmly on my mixing board. I lifted my heavy head and rubbed my eyes I looked around. My blurred vision got sharper and I sighed. I fell asleep while working again. I just wanted to make sure everything was perfect on this album. I had come back to my office after dropping Lyra off, she inspired me to make sure this was going to be a good album. I wanted to impress her I guess. She seemed so worried about me being stressed.

I got up and went into the bathroom off my office. I freshened up and looked at the time on my watch.

9:48am

Shit! I was late. I hurried to the closet in my office and grabbed a fresh black shirt and a white blazer. I ran my hands through my hair and grabbed my phone and keys. As swiftly as I could I exited the building and drove off to my destination.

I pulled up to a large building, parking lot filled with trailers and workers, along with some actors and dancers standing around having coffee, oh how I needed a coffee. I parked my car and got out, heading towards the doors. A few people smiled and waved at me as I entered the building and then I heard it.. the loud annoying voice shrieking in my ears.

"Are you kidding me?! What the hell is this?! This is not the sexy red chiffon dress I demanded! This is a knock-off!" Jina was ranting at some poor light brown haired girl who looked like she was about to cry. I drew in a deep breath and marched over to her before she could attack the girl more.

"what's the problem Jina?" I asked, honestly I didn't care what the problem was she was clearly out of line.

"Yoongi baby!" She chirped as she threw her arms around me, I pulled her off and looked at her sternly.

"You didn't answer my question, and do NOT call me that again. I'm the CEO of the company you're signed with. Don't push the boundaries of our business relationship." I snapped at her, I wasn't in the mood to be dealing with her childishness. She fixed her hair and smiled sweetly at me, I guess she thought giving me those puppy eyes would still work.

"Well Mr. Yoongi, this useless girl here who calls herself my stylist seems to have misplaced her brain and got me the wrong dress." She tried to get close to me but I stepped back. I looked at the girl who was trembling over Jina's words.

"Is this the dress we ordered?" I asked her in a calm voice. She looked at me and nodded. "Okay, hand it here." I reached out and she handed it over to me. I smiled and thanked her "I'll take it from here, you can go back to your tasks. Okay?" I smiled and the girl bowed and then walked away from us. I turned to Jina who had a sour look on her face.

"You shouldn't be so nice to others Oppa!" Jina spoke and I glared at her words.

"Don't call me that either. This is the dress we ordered, this is the dress you wanted, now go put it on!" I spoke loudly. I was growing more and more angry at this woman. She always had to make things difficult, and I had a bad habit of letting her walk all over me. But it was different now, I wouldn't let her treat me like that anymore. I tossed the dress at her and she just stared blankly at me then turned and walked away. I sighed and took my phone from my pocket. I unlocked my phone and stared at the beautiful face that was staring at me. I never told Lyra she was my new lock screen and my permanent wallpaper but that's what couples do right? I felt better just looking at her picture.

I sat in the directors chair that awaited me and myself as well as the director for the music video we were recording were chatting about shots and what he thought was the best lighting. I didn't care about those ins and outs. All that mattered was that it came together nicely.