Chapter 32: Perfect

The first two days came and went. Jimin had managed to get me to relax some and enjoy the quiet. I liked having him around, aside from being adorable and funny, he was very kind and considerate. The first night, he found some bath bombs and decided to draw me a very nice soothing hot bath, to help me unwind and I guess feel a little better. He added white rose petals from some roses my Aunt got before she left, they were starting to wilt a bit so Jimin thought it best to put them to use. I smiled when he showed me to the bathroom to give me this thoughtful gift.

"This, this is what you need." He smiled and patted my head. I chuckled slightly as his adorableness.

"I don't think this is going to help." I said softly with a slight smile.

"Trust me, baths fix everything... well okay, most things." He said with an adorable giggle.

"I'll try it." I said as he shut the door on his way out of the bathroom. I had to admit, it smelled nice, the hot water helped me relax, it was calming. The sent of vanilla and lavender filled the bathroom. The next day we just hung out and watched movies. Jimin was the perfect movie buddy, we laughed and ate snacks that he offered to go down to the convenience store and get. It was fun, enjoyable. By the fourth day, Jimin wanted to talk more seriously. We sat on either side of the couch, both reading a book we had gotten from this cute bookstore downtown. I had a pillow in my lap as I was leaned back, rather enjoying the book. Jimin kept looking up from his book at me.

"Yes?" I asked, one of the times I caught him staring.

"Nothing, it's just..." He got quiet and I raised my brow at him. He sighed softly and continued. "I just think you should maybe text Yoongi? I know it's only been a few days, but I'm sure he's worried about you." He said warmly, a hint of concern in his tone.

"You mean, you've been speaking to Yoongi, he's worried, and you want me to reassure him that I'm really okay?" I asked. Jimin looked slightly taken aback by my words.

"I haven't been texting him." He said so innocently I almost believed him. I smirked, of course he was talking to his friend.

"Jimin, was it really your idea for the bath? For those flowers you got me yesterday?" I asked. He tried to deny what he knew I knew. Eventually he gave in.

"Fine, yes it was Yoongi's idea, and he slipped me his gold card when he dropped us off the other night." He pouted a bit as he confessed.

"It's okay Jimin, I'm not upset or angry." I smiled and nudged his leg with my foot. "We won't be here much longer, Aunt Su will be back in just a few more days. She couldn't extend her trip any longer."

"So, you've forgiven her then?" Jimin asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I just felt it should have been my choice. I felt as though I had been denied a basic right. I didn't like that." I said plainly. Jimin nodded.

"I understand that. It was wrong of them, but they really didn't do it to deny you anything."

"I know, but I can't go home yet until I do something first. I have an important appointment tomorrow, I'm kind of scared to be honest...." I said, looking down at the book in my hands.

"What kind of appointment?" Jimin asked as he set his book down on his lap.

"A Psychiatric one." I said as I nervously bit my lower lip. Jimin had a slight look of confusion on his face.

"A... what? Why?" He asked.

"Oh well, you know, coming from a family with two mental parents and all. I think my chances are pretty high for catching the crazy gene." I said with a light chuckle. I was trying to find the humor in it and focus on that.