Chapter 22: Fear

Again it was different, this time the black violin was playing by itself. The bow gently gliding across the strings, I don't know why but my body started to sway to the soft rhythm. I couldn't step closer at first, no I could only sway my hips from side to side gently. After a few moments I was able to spin, and spin I did. I turned and turned, moving closer to the violin. However, I soon noticed I was simply spinning around it as it played a sweet tune. A mesmerizing tune at that, it was like my body was completely taken over now as I swayed and spun around the instrument.

I felt something on my maybe 20th full circle around the violin. It was a touch, a soft touch. I didn't even notice my eyes were closed when the first touch hit me, then I felt more touches. Kind of like fingers, gently caressing my sides, then up my arms and my shoulders. I opened my eyes finally and saw him. Yoongi, my Yoongi? He had a blank stare on his face, but his hands felt nice. Gentle caresses along my sides again. I found myself smiling and soon we both were dancing, spinning around this violin. I had no idea how we were going to stop. I needed to stop, his touches were affecting me and made me want to feel more. But this is a dream right, a dream.

My eyes opened to the sound of something shattering, my ears started to ring. Next I heard my name called from distorted voices.

"Lyra!!"

I felt hands, fingers along my arms and waist.

"Yoongi?" I muttered in a foggy haze. I couldn't tell who it was or if they heard me. I closed my eyes again as I tried to focus on what was going on. I still felt the hands, fingers that were pressed against my skin. It was slightly painful, my feet were dragging? I felt myself lifted slightly maybe. Then I heard the voices again.

"Grab her other leg, she's still out of it!"

"Addie what are we going to do? He's right outside!"

"I called the cops Steph we have to get Lyra to wake up so we can move fast."

Addie? Stephie? My head hurt, I tried to open my eyes again and get them to focus, I couldn't see anything but haze as I felt myself being set down on something soft. My eyes finally came into focus.

"Lyra! Addie she's opened her eyes!" I saw Steph standing over me, I was sitting in a half lean on the couch in my house. Steph looked worried, it was then I noticed a smell... smoke?

"wha..." I couldn't seem to find my voice, but I saw Addie running over to me with an alcohol wipe and a band aid. She pressed the wipe close to my forehead and patted then applied the band aid. I was confused, what was happening. I noticed the smoke getting thicker.

"Addie we can't wait for the police! We need to get her out of here now!" Steph gasped onto Addie's arm and shook her. Addie nodded and wrapped her arm around me, Steph did the same on my other side and they lifted me to my feet.

"Lyra I need you to walk hun." Addie's soft voice was soothing, I nodded and tried my best to move. Oddly enough it was easier than what my body felt like. I had a strange pain on my head, and my body felt like pins and needles. Steph opened up my front door, I noticed then that my neighbors were outside, staring up at my house. I tried to turn my head but couldn't quite manage. There were maybe 10-15 people on the block outside staring at my house. Addie opened her car door and helped me in. It was dark, but what was that strange glow. Once I was in the back seat, I was able to turn, I looked up and my eyes widened.

"Why is my house on fire?!" I yelled out of nowhere as Steph got in the passenger side. She looked at me with sad eyes. Addie got in and looked from Steph to me. I turned to Addie, pointing to my house.