Chapter 16: Goodbye song

A/N: This isn't the ending don't panic. :)

"Ahem....AHEM!"

I jolted away but found myself unable to move. My eyes were blurry so I rubbed them as I looked at where I was. I saw Yoongi still on top of me, sound asleep. I smiled and kissed the top of his head before I was pulled out of my trance.

"Well good morning sunshine." The voice spoke sweetly with a hint of slight irritation. I tilted my head back and my eyes widened at my Aunt who was standing there with her arms crossed. She didn't seem mad, but she was clearly annoyed.

"Oh my god, Auntie Su!" I tried to wake Yoongi up but he just groaned and wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"Yoongi please get up..." I tried to whisper into his ear. He groaned again and I sighed.

"Glad to know you've been having fun for once." My aunt said as she took her bags into her room.

"I thought you weren't getting in till this afternoon?" I tried again to tap Yoongi on the shoulder but he didn't move.

"Look at the time sweetie." My aunt chimed from her room. She came back out and smiled at me, she glanced at Yoongi and chuckled.

"Deep sleeper huh? ....cute butt though." She giggled as she grabbed her purse and walked to the door.

"Auntie!" I said louder than I meant to. She laughed and smiled at me.

"I'll go get the three of us lunch, Try to have him clothed before I get back." She smiled and left us alone again. I shook my head as I finally felt how hot my cheeks where, talk about embarrassing.

"Yoongi, love you need to get up.. my Aunt's back." I said as I tried again to peal him off me. He grunted and finally released me from his arms. He sat at the other end of the couch and rubbed his face with his hands. I stood and dashed to get some clothes.

"I'm hopping into the shower, you can take one after I get out." I quickly kissed his cheek and went to he bathroom.

10 minutes passed and when I opened the bathroom door Yoongi was standing there with a smile. I smiled back and he pressed his lips to mine. I cleaned up the living room as I waited for my Aunt. Yoongi came out of the bathroom before my Aunt returned, his hair still wet and honestly I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, leaning down he kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"So where's your Aunt?" He asked now that he was more awake.

"She went to get lunch for us, I guess she figured we needed a little time to... oh I don't know, not be naked." I giggled as Yoongi's eyes widened.

"You mean she saw.." Yoongi looked slightly embarrassed and I laughed.

"Don't worry, she said you have a cute butt." I giggled and he looked at me with a half smile as his cheeks turned a little pink. Which only made me giggle more.

"Oh good, you're both clothed." My Aunt said as she opened the door and entered with a few bags of food in her hand. Yoongi hurried over to her and bowed as he took the bags from her and she smiled at him.

"Ah, a gentleman." She giggled. I smiled and we sat at her little kitchen table. She handed out the food and we chatted.

"So Yoongi you're the CEO Min Music. That's quite impressive." Auntie Su praised him and it honestly made me smile.