Chapter 11: Sharps and flats

(A/N: Fair warning, I already stated this story was going to have mature things. One of those mature things would include smut. so be warned, this is where it gets all 21+. don't want to read it? skip this chapter, seriously. 
Side note, when I was writing this house of cards popped up on my playlist as I was getting to the smutty part. I stopped dead in my tracks and nearly busted a lung from laughing.)

I stood in thedarkness and sighed as I knew what I would see if I turned around. Icouldn't resist it though, I heard the sound, the sweet tune of theviolin. Its sound made me turn and of course, there it was lit up atsome distance. Shining in the light like a beacon, it was pulling meto it. Before I knew it I was walking towards it, not really payingattention until it was within reach. Once again as I reached for it,Yoongi appeared, He held his hand out for mine and I looked from himto the violin. Suddenly he was behind me, his hands on my waist as hepulled me back towards him. I picked up the violin and bow andwithout a single thought I played it. But it wasn't playing normally,it wasn't making the sound a violin makes, instead it was... moaning?A light turned on in the distance and I could see the dark shadowfigure of a female on top of a man that was clearly Yoongi, that'swhen I noticed he wasn't behind me anymore. I stepped back in shockas I watched this shadow person quite literally fucking the man I wasfalling for. I tried to shut my eyes but I couldn't, I also noticed Icouldn't look away and I couldn't stop playing. I was still playing this violin that was providing the panting and moaning for thescene in front of me. Worse part is I couldn't do anything about it,I was helpless and then I did the only thing I could think of. Iscreamed.

"Lyra!" Iheard a familiar voice and I jumped a bit as I opened my eyes, I wasshivering yet sweating a little at the same time. Yoongi was sittingon the bed, holding my shoulders. I blinked and looked at himconfusingly while breathing heavily.

"Are you ok?"He asked and I looked around and then nodded as I drew in a deepbreath.

"I'm ok.... Ithink." I answered as he had a slightly worried look on his face.He smiled and pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me andgiving me a hug.

"You werescreaming quite loudly, although..." He pulled out of the hug andlooked behind him at the wall. I could hear some noises, clear moansand gentle screams of pleasure. Yoongi smirked and looked back at me.

"Seems not evenyour screams could disturb those two." He leaned forward and kissedmy lips softly. I returned the kiss and sighed. It was only anightmare I guess. We sat there in silence for a few moments onlylistening to the two occupants next door clearly having wild animalsex. Yoongi stood and took my hand in his.

"Come on, you'renot going to sleep in this room with Tae and Krista next door. I canbe a gentleman and keep my hands to myself, I promise." I smiled athis words and got up, forgetting that I was only in a t-shirt and myunderwear. He looked me up and down and licked his lips, then turnedtowards the door and pulled me gently along with him. The end of thehall was his master suit. Double doors which seemed pointless to mebut he only opened one door and shut it behind me as I entered. Hehad a nice large sitting area, two walk in closets and a platformfour post bed. Gray silk sheets and large french doors that ledsomewhere I couldn't see because the blinds were drawn. There was adoor on the far right that was opened and I looked over at it to seetile flooring and a mirror so I assumed that must lead to thebathroom.

"Make yourselfcomfy. We can share the bed, unless you would feel un-"

"No, we canshare." I said abruptly, I myself don't even know why I said it. Iwalked over to the bed and stepped up on the platform then walked tothe right of the bed and pulled the blankets back. Yep, silk sheets.Yoongi smiled and approached the bed on the left side he sat down asI just stared at the sheets. My mind still jumbled over thenightmare. Why did I see that,, who did I see? I sat down and swungmy legs unto the bed. Yoongi pulled the covers up over both of us buthe kept the distance. His bed was rather large and there was a biggap between us.