Chapter 8: The storm

Yoongi's visit caught me off guard and he actually spent the rest of the day Friday helping me and Nari sort through everything. He drove me home and opened my door for me like the gentlemen he was before. He even walked me up to my apartment door, which felt weird. And now it was the weekend. He told me he would be working till 2pm but I could come visit him after 11:30 am if I wanted to. So I had a plan, I got around 9am and went shopping. I planed on making him a lunch and bringing it to him. 

He had mentioned before that one thing he missed was home cooked meals and lunches. He's always so busy so he just orders something. Not the healthiest option, or the most tasty in my opinion. So, since I'd like to think I'm pretty competent in cooking... and I use to help my Aunt cook all the time, well this should be no problem. I got what I needed and got back to the apartment before 10. Mr. Kittyscrumpkinz was on the fritz again but this time his target was the bathroom. So I sneakily ran over and shut the little demon in there while I looked for the rice cooker. I just needed to keep him in there long enough so he wouldn't spaz over the sound the rice cooker makes. He's super sensitive to it according to my Aunt, which is why she only used it the once then tucked it away. 

I was grilling up some meat when I got a text from Yoongi. I chuckled as I read it.

"Meetings are boring, can I quit and come work with you?"

I quickly texted back telling him to focus or I won't come hang out with him. I didn't hear back which was good, maybe he was listening. I don't know how we became good friends, or maybe we weren't quite friends? I don't know. But I knew I liked talking to him, I knew I liked just hanging out with him. I also knew the closer we were getting, the more I didn't want my Aunt to come back. Two months was closing in, I really didn't know what to do but I knew that I didn't want to think about it. I just wanted to have fun and hang out. It was nice outside, and a saturday. Relaxation and rest, and fun.

I wrapped up the meals in individual containers and packed them in a lunch case my Aunt had laying around. I cleaned up and ran over to the bathroom door and opened it and ran behind the couch. Mr. Kittyscrumpkinz came walking out slowly like he was making some grand entrance on a red carpet. I was surprised his anger had subsided, but didn't want to jinx myself so I grabbed my things and locked the apartment door behind me.

Han greeted me in the lobby of the building Yoongi works in. We smiled and waved at each other and he even escorted me up to Yoongi's office. I bowed to the secretary and she gave me the okay to go into the office. I slowly opened the door and stepped quietly inside. Yoongi was over by the giant windows talking to himself, well on a call with someone but it looked like he was talking to himself. I carefully made my way over to the coffee table and couch and started to set up our lunch, as quietly as I could. 

"That's not going to happen... I don't care if it's what she wants. Cancel it and set up the appointment with Hoseok, he'll teach her the dances." He sounded cold, and irritated, I hoped I didn't interrupt him so I just stayed silent and seated on the couch. "If she doesn't do it, it's a breach of contract.... DO I SOUND LIKE I GIVE A FUCK?!" He was yelling and it honestly made me jump a bit. He hung up and turned around, his eyes met mine and I tried to smile. He just stared at me for a second then his expression changed, he looked at me softly as a smile crept across his lips. "I'm so sorry you had to hear that." He walked over looked at the coffee table, his eyes widened then he looked at me with that warm smile again. I could feel my heart melt, what the hell is wrong with me.

"It's fine but as promised I'm here and with food." I said as I waved my hands over the food like I was Vanna White. He sat beside me and looked everything over.

"You made all of this?" He looked back at me with a bright wide smile. There is it, that gummy smile I liked so much. I giggled and nodded.

"Yup, told you I can cook." I said with a smirk.