Chapter 21: Rush

(Yoongi's POV)

"Hey there sexy" Jina said as she crossed her legs, wearing a very tight low cut shimmery blue top and an equally tight black mini skirt with black pumps. I hurried to my desk, doing my best to not look at her. She flipped her long dark hair over her shoulders and turned towards me as I walked past her and sat down in my chair.

"I don't have time for whatever it is you think you need Jina." I said through gritted teeth, I pulled up my schedule on my computer and sent a note to Jae immediately. I told him to put everything on hold and I gave him a very brief explanation of why I would be leaving for America. Without telling him about the danger Lyra was in, in full anyway. Jina by this time was hovering over my shoulder, her face near mine as she tried to kiss my cheek. I pulled away and scoffed at her.

"Leave." Was all I could muster as I pulled out my phone from my pocket and texted Namjoon again, ugh he was taking forever to respond. I got up and walked over to the closet in my office and packed a few things to wear. I only needed a carry on.

"What are you doing lover?" Jina asked as she came over and stood right in front of me, her arms wrapped around my waist. I pulled her from me and looked her in the eyes, I was in no mood for her games.

"I am busy. I do not have time for your antics. Go find Mark and play with him." I said sternly and she pouted at me. I walked away from her and heard her following me. She pushed me back against my desk and as she was about to force herself on me my office doors busted open with a very breathy Namjoon. I sighed in relief and pushed Jina away as her attention was on Namjoon. He looked up at me breathing heavily, I looked at him questioningly and his eyes fell on Jina.

"Am I... inter... you know, you busy?" He was panting and I shook my head at him as he stood and took a few deep breaths.

"Why are you so out of breath?" I asked and he straightened out his suit and walked over to me.

"Well, I ran here. I was at Hobi's studio and got your text, I figured it wasn't far. Then people didn't hold the elevator downstairs for me and calling another one would have took to long." He huffed and smiled.

"So you ran up all those flights of stairs? You're an Idiot." I sighed and patted him on the back.

"Yeah, maybe." He said with a smirk.

"I need you to get Jin to hand over his pilot for a few days. I need to take the company jet to..." I stopped and looked back at Jina. "Didn't I say get out?" I scoffed at her and she crossed her arms and stood there staring at us.

"Let the adults talk Jina, go find a new toy." Namjoon said as he shooed her out the door. She stomped out the door in a huff. I had a feeling she'd be back at some point.

"I need to go to America, asap." I said after Namjoon shut the doors. He looked at me like a light bulb went off in his head and he smiled, his dimples showing proudly.

"Ah, want to surprise the little lady huh?" He grinned. I wasn't amused, I shook my head and his grin faded. I think he could tell something wasn't right.

"What's wrong Yoongi?" He asked as he put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. I was too pissed, I didn't want to repeat everything I was told. It would only make me more pissed off.

"I can't say fully without needing to punch something." I said with a slight hint of venom in my tone. Namjoon pulled away and folded his arms over his chest.

"I see."

"She's in trouble Joon. Her... just.. she's in danger. Please call Jin." I didn't mean to sound so pitiful and near begging, but that's how I'm sure it came across. I could tell from Namjoon's expression, he looked shocked. I was never one to beg and I rarely ask for help from anyone. Out of all my friends, Namjoon and Jin knew this best.

He pulled his phone from his pants pocket and scrolled through, pressed the screen and placed the phone to his ear.

"Jin hyung, yeah. Hey can you let Yoongi borrow that pilot of yours for a few days. Yeah, that one. Uh... it's an emergency. Sure." he held his phone out to me and pressed his lips together in a thin line. I took the phone from him and sighed as I placed it to my ear.

"I don't have time Jin, I need this favor now."

"Excuse me, who is the hyung here?" I gritted my teeth again and tried to keep myself from speaking ill of him.

"I'm sorry Hyung. It's Lyra, please...." There was a pause, then I heard him breath and he spoke again after a few moments.

"Be at the airport by 4pm. You leave at 5pm. I would ask what this is about, but you're not one to get all sentimental with me. So whatever the issue is, Yoongi. Use your head, and be safe." He didn't say anything else and I heard a click. It was something I rather liked about my friendship with Jin. We didn't need to respond to one another a lot. He knew me well enough to know, this was important. I turned to Joon and handed him his phone back.

"If you need me.. I'll come with you in a heartbeat." He said and I didn't even need to think about it. I nodded and he smiled.

"meet me there at 4?" I spoke and he simply nodded before heading to the door.

"And take the damn elevator this time. I don't need your dumb ass falling down the stairs!" I yelled to him as he hurried out the door, laughing to himself. I shook my head and finished packing my things.

Joon and I made it to the airport with minuted to spare, And Jin had come through as we got checked in Jin was waiting by the gate to the private jet. He patted my back without asking any questions and led us to the door out to the terminal where his jet was waiting. I've never used this jet, it was a company purchase two years ago and I usually just sent the jet to pick up investors from overseas. Time to see if it was worth the money. The pilot was already in the cockpit and Jin had hired on a few stewardesses. We didn't need to say anything, Joon and I just nodded and waved to him as we got onto the plane. I put my bags in the overhead and took a seat in one of the comfy chairs. Joon sat across from me and smiled.

"It's going to be a while and there's a bedroom in the back, you should get some sleep." He said as he motioned to the back of the jet. I nodded and got up, he had a point. I needed to be refreshed and sleep would help, however when I laid down on the soft comfy bed I couldn't seem to close my eyes. I just stared at the ceiling of the plan as we took off. I don't know when I managed to close my eyes but at some point I did and my mind finally took a rest from the thoughts of Lyra. I just hopped she was okay till I could get to her.

(Lyra's POV)

My eyes fluttered open slowly, my vision quite blurry. I could hear something, a voice? No... voices.

"Hand me the washcloth. Thanks babe."

"Addie is she going to be okay? We should take her to the hospital right?"

"Steph sweetie, she most likely had an anxiety attack. She use to get them when she was younger. I think the first time I witnessed one was when we were like 15. She blacked out from it, like now."

"She should still get checked out I think."

"Well we'll be taking her to the hospital once she's better. For now we shouldn't move her."

I heard them more clearly, but my eyes were shut again and I was surrounded by darkness again.