Chapter 1

Y/N's point of view

"if I see you again I'll beat your fucking ass" I say to the man who tried to rob me and punch him one more time right in his nose. "Do you understand?"

"Yess m-ma'am " he manages to say with a mouth full of blood.

I throw him on the ground and walk back to my Miami hotel. Yes my hotel, that's all I can afford right now. You might think that drug dealers make mad money. Well not really, at least not me. I'm pretty known around here but I have to keep the prices low or no one will buy from me. These crackheads only have but so much money.

I'm Y/N Stella Franco. I have hazel eyes and dark brown hair. I'm originally from Philadelphia but after my family pushed me away for liking girls I just went off on my own, that was 3 years ago, now I'm officially 18 and I have to live life all by myself and with nobody to help me.

I walked into my hotel room and went straight to the bathroom. I cleaned up my bloody hand and took a shower. When I got out I put on some grey sweatpants a white t-shirt and some white air forces. I dried my hair but stopped when I heard my phone ring.
It was my best friend hades.

"Yo hades what's up"

"Hey sis, I need you to do a favor for me" I took a deep breath and continued talking.

"What is it?"

"Well I'm not in town so I need you to go to my bar and take care of the costumers that will be their. I left the stuff under the tire of the red car in the parking lot. Just go get it and the people who want to buy will be their ok?

"Ok I'll be over their in a couple of minutes"

"Ok thanks bye" and he hung up.

I put on my grey hoodie on and left the hotel. I headed straight to the parking lot and stop in front of the red mustang. I turned around and looked around to make sure nobody was around or following me before I grabbed what I needed. I put the stuff in my pocket and went into the underground bar.

"Yo Franco" presto said to me as I walked in.

"Wassup Presto, how you been?" I asked while shaking his hand.

"I've been good how bout you girl, how you holding up?" He asked and I looked around.

"I've been doing a lot better, just hanging low you know?"

"Hey I know hades already told you everything so you good right?" He asked and I nodded my head.

Presto looked at my knuckles and lifted my hand for a better look.

"What happened?"

"Oh nothing, some crackhead tried to steal from me. I just showed him not to fuck with me" I said with a laugh.

He playfully punched my arm and laughed. "Yeah Franco, your badass."

We started talking but stopped when someone came up to us.

"What's up?" I asked and he put his head down.

"How much?"

"15" I told him and he gave me the money. I reached in my pocket and grabbed what he needed. After I gave him what he wanted me and Presto went to the bar to get a drink.

"Yo bro, you got wine?" I asked the bartender and he nodded his head. "Stella rose?" I asked and he placed a cup in front of me and poured what I wanted.

"Since when do you drink wine?" Presto asked me and I laughed. "It's just to relax, you know?" I said with a laugh.

"You got a cig?" I asked Presto and he handed me one. I reached in my pockets but couldn't find one. I put the cigarette in my mouth and patted my jacket pockets for a lighter but stop when someone reached out and lit my cigarette for me. I looked down and seen some tan legs. I made my way up the girls body and froze when I see her face. She was beautiful.