Chapter 18

Y/Ns point of view

I was being shaken awake by someone . I felt to tired to get up, the sun was pouring into the room and getting on my nerves.

"What yo" I said still with my eyes closed when I felt someone straddling my waist.

Jesus Camila.

"Yes Camila?"

"Baby, look at me" she said still shaking me. I opened my eyes and she smiled. "I want some chocolate"

"What time is it?" I asked as I got up and she sat on my lap.

"6:30!" I heard Dinah yell from downstairs.

"Babe, it's to early for chocolate. You gonna mess up your stomach" I said and she pouted. "Ok fine I'll get you some chocolate"

"Oh by the way some guy came over asking for you, he said you guys are friends?" She said and I looked at her confused.

"What time was this and what was his name?"

"It was at like 5:40" shit Rico wasn't their. "And his name was like Max or something like that"

Max? Max? Mateos ex partner. Where they working together again? Why was he here and what did he want.

I like how everyone knows my fucking address.

"If you ever see him again, don't open the door. He's bad news" I said as I looked out the window.

"Why what happened?"

"He's mateos ex partner. I don't know what he wants but be carful baby. I don't want you getting hurt" I said turning back around and facing her.

She came up to me with a smile and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Ok baby" she said and kissed me. I put my hands on her waist and pulling her closer.

We laif back down on the bed and I laid my head on her stomach. I placed kisses all around her stomach as she giggled.

"I want a girl" I said and she smiled "if we have a girl what would you name her?" I asked.

"I don't know. Stella?" She said and I laughed.

"That's my middle name"

"I know but it would make a good first name" she said and I kissed her stomach again. "Ugh go get me my chocolate" Camila huffed and pushed me off of her.

"Ok ok I'm going" I said throwing in a pair of sweatpants and my Nike sandals. I headed downstairs and see all the girls in the kitchen.

"DONT BURN THE FUCKING EGGS MANI!!" Dinah yelled.

"IM NOT GONNA BURN THE FUCKING EGGS, HOW DO YOU EVEN BURN EGGS!!" They scolded each other and I laughed. I seen Rico just standing their laughing at them.

"Hey Rico can you come with me?" I asked and he followed me to the car. "Did a man come by the house at all? A tall man with short black hair?"

"Yes ma'am. I told him that he wasn't allowed here" he said as I put my seatbelt on.

"Good because he isn't. He's associated with Mateo and I don't want him anywhere around Camila. She's pregnant now and I have to be a lot more cautious" I explained as I started the car.

"Where are we going?"

"I have to go to the supermarket and get some things. I also have to get a whole bunch of chocolate for Camila or she'll rip my head off" I said and he laughed.

"Her dad is coming over today. Camila told him to come so she could tell him that she's pregnant"

"That's not problem" I said as I got out the car. I went into the market and got what I needed for the house before heading back.

"You guys didn't burn the eggs right?" I asked as I got in the house.

"Yes, Normani somehow managed to burn the eggs" Lauren said.

"I didn't burn the fucking eggs they just came out a little dark" she said crossing her arms and I laughed. Rico helped me put the stuff away in the kitchen before I sat next to the girls.

"Did you guys feed my Alien upstairs?" I asked and they laughed.

"Yes she ate like half of the bacon, didn't even save any for me" Lauren huffed and I giggled before heading upstairs with some chocolate for my alien.

"Baby I got you your chocolate" I said as I walked in on her laying down on the bed with the cat on her belly. I walked up to her and tried to rub her belly but the cat scratched me.

"Ow why'd that bitch scratch me!?!" I yelled as I pulled my hand away.

"I don't know, he's protective of my belly. It's like he knows I'm pregnant" she giggled and I handed her her Hershey bar. "Thank you" She said and kissed my cheek.

Wow. I'm just realizing all his now. I have a girlfriend. She's pregnant. I having a baby. We're having a baby. Would things get better or worst?

Whenever this woman in front of me kisses me, I realize that I want this forever and ever.

————————————————————pretty short chapter. Just a lil something something you know😂

 Just a lil something something you know😂

Here's a pic of stiff Lauren for you. Bye bye🧡🧡🧡