Chapter 19

Y/Ns point of view

"Babe get up my dad is coming" Camila said as she shook me awake. I got up and looked at her to see her wearing this cute ass outfit. Shit I wanted to take her right Their.

(Outfit below)

"Oh my god your so sexy" I said picking her up and kissing all over her face

"Ok ok go get dressed, my dad is coming so we can tell him the news" she said and I nodded. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth before putting in my outfit.

(Outfit below)

(If you don't like it, think of you wearing something else👾)

I headed downstairs to wait with all the girls until hades came.

"Ouuuuu y'all look so fine" Normani said from the kitchen.

"I'm fucking scared hades is gonna beat my ass" I blurted out and they laughed. "I'm serious, he's gonna be happy with the baby but he's gonna be mad at me for a while. I know it"

"Babe calm down it'll be fine" she said as she sat in my Lap and kissed my lips.

"You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress Camila" I said and I could see her blush. I kissed from her collarbone to her jaw and I heard her giggle before the front door opened revealing hades. Camila got off my lap and ran to him as I stood up.

"Hi daddy" she said giving him a big hug and kissing his cheek.

"Hey babygirl, are you ok?" He asked her and I smiled. They have a great relationship.

"Yeah I'm fine" she said and I walked over and shook his hand.

"Hey Y/N long time no see" he said and I smiled.

"Yeah, are we ready to go?" I asked and they all nodded so we went outside and got into Rico's car since her was driving us their.