Chapter 7

Y/Ns point of view

"CAN YOU GIVE ME THE FUCKING TOWEL"

"Ok ok calm down I'm coming" Camila said as she grabbed the towel and handed it to me.

I grabbed the towel and dried myself before getting out of the bathroom and getting dressed.

(What you wearing below)

"What do you wanna do today" I asked Camila and she shrugged her shoulders

"Well umm. My ex asked if I could come get the rest of my stuff from his house"

"Oh. Well if your gonna go, I'm going with you" I said and she smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry about the bowling yesterday. We were supposed to have a good time and he just happened to me their" I said and she came up to me and kissed my cheek.

"It's fine"

"Let's go get your stuff?" I asked and she nodded her head.

We walked out of the hotel and walked to the car. When we got to the house we knocked on the door but go no answer. We knocked one more time before we heard shuffling behind the door.

"Camila baby, hey"

"Ahh no don't baby her"I said and Camila bit her lip trying not to laugh.

"Umm I'm here to get the rest of my stuff"

"Yeah just get whatever else you have here" he said and we walked in and went straight to the room.

I waited for Camila to get all her stuff and help here bring all of it in the car. Camila went back in one more time to make sure she didn't leave anything.

"Hey Franco, the girls invited us to go roller skating. Do you wanna go"Camila asked me as she got in the car.

"Yeah sure I'll go"

On our way to the roller rink we stopped by the hotel so Camila could put the rest of her stuff inside the room. She got back in and we made our way to the rink.

"CAMILA!!" I heard Dinah say as she ran to Camila and gave her a hug. "I ain't forget about you Franco"

"Why does everyone call me that?" I asked and they all laughed.

"Oof Franco you look hawt" Lauren said with a laugh.

"Hey back off. She's Camila's" Ally said.

"Thank you Ally" Camila said with a laugh.

We walked inside and I paid for all of our skates. We sat on a bench and put them on before we headed to the rink.

"Oh shit, guys I can't skate for shit"

"It's fine mila, I'll help you" Lauren said and helped Camila and me and Dinah took off.

"So did y'all fuck yet?"