Chapter 3

Y/Ns point of view

"Ahh fuck" I moaned out as Karla jerked me off.

She kept doing it until she got under the blanket and grabbed me again. I gasped when I felt my tip in her mouth. This isn't right.

"Stop" I whisper yelled while getting out the bed. "This isn't right"

She got from under the blanket and looked at me confused. "What happened?"

"This isn't really right, we haven't even kissed yet, we've only known each other for 2 days, I think we should get to know each other more, and go out together more. You know?" I said and she smiled at me.

"Yeah I understand" I fixed my boxers so they were covering me again and I sat on the end on the bed.

I felt the bed dip and Camila wrapped her arms around my neck from the back and kissed my cheek.

"It's late, let's lay down" she said as she moves back to her spot and I do the same. I feel her come closer to me so I wrap my arms around her and lay my head in her should and I was out.

-

I opened my eyes and seen a girl next to me. "Oh please tell me I didn't fuck this random" I whisper to myself but remember that it was just Karla. Thank god.

I got out the bed trying not to wake Karla up and put some sweatpants on and a grey polo shirt. I was gonna get breakfast for both of us from downstairs.

"Where you going?" I heard Karla say and I looked at her.

"I'm gonna get us breakfast, you wanna come?"

"Yeah just give me a second" she said and I nodded my head.

I watched her as she got out of the bed and went to her drawer and looked for something to wear.

"Um I have basketball shorts on the top drawer, and you can take one of my shirts" I said and she just smiled.

She took a pair of my shorts and my grey t-shirt and put it on the bed. She took her shirt off and I swallowed a hard lump in my throat. Damn, she's sexy.

When I caught myself staring I quickly looked away and acted like I was doing something on my phone.

"Come on" I heard her say and I followed her out the room.

"You ok, how did you sleep?" I asked her and she smiled at me. Oh that fucking smile, her lips are just shsksiwwkh.

"This is like the first time I actually got sleep in a while" she said and hugged me. "Thank you"

"No problem, you can stay here as long as you want, I really don't care, as long as your ok"

She smiled at me and we went downstairs to get breakfast. We ate in the little restaurant they had down their and talked for a while before we came back up to get dressed.

"It's a little cold out today don't you think?" I said to Karla as we walked into the room.

"Yeah kinda, so what are we gonna do today?"

"Umm I have to do some stuff" I said as I got some clothes out.

"Can I come?"

"Uh no, it's too dangerous, I don't want you to risk anything you know" I noticed that she go kinda sad that I told her no.

"Um how about you hang out with Presto while I do what I have to do" I said and she just stared at me.

"You know you shouldn't sell drugs"