Chapter 13

Y/Ns point of view

"Lauren she's probably so mad at me right now, she probably thinks I lied to her" I said taking out 2 slices of bread.

"Lied? What do you mean?" Normani asked.

"Well the other day she said she was pregnant but she said it was a joke and then she asked me if I ever wanted kids. I told her I never really thought about it but I would be happy if she was pregnant. And I just freaked out in her because I thought she was actually pregnant" I explained to Normani and she hugged me from behind.

"Be carful with her, she's fragile and she really does love you, try not to be so.....what's the word? Hard on her. She's sensitive" Lauren told be from the living room. I finished making the sandwich and grabbed a water bottle and a banana for Camila.

"I'll be back down" I said heading upstairs to Camila. "Hey baby, I made you some food, you have to eat" I said handing her the tray.

"You do too, Ally said that you have to eat" she said opening the banana and taking a bite.

"Don't worry about me, you just eat"

"No you have to eat to, or I'll tell Ally that you won't eat!"she said opening the door.

"Ok ok calm down I'll eat" I said and she laughed. "I'm sorry for freaking out on you. I told you I wouldn't freak out if you were pregnant and I did and you weren't even pregnant" I said and she rubbing my cheek with a smile.

"It's fine. So you gonna eat some of this or do I have to tell Ally?" She said shoving half of the sandwich on my mouth. We ate in silence and just cuddled and watched tv afterwards. I feel really bad for bringing her into my life. All this drama, she doesn't need this in her life.

"I'm sorry" I said and she looked at me confused. "Huh?" Was all she said and she sat up on the bed hoping for an answer. "I'm sorry. I brought you into all this drama, I shouldn't have started all this. I'm- stop saying sorry! I don't care if this is dangerous or if it's illegal or whatever all I know is that I love you and I want to be with you" she blurted out.

I pushed her onto the bed and kissed her. I loved this girl, she means everything to me. I wanted her to be happy and be safe. That's exactly why I moved, so I could get her and the girls out of the mess in Miami but it just followed us to New York.

She flipped us over so she was on top and straddled my lap. She started unbuckling my belt with out breaking the kiss. We both jumped when the door busted open.

"NO SEX TONIGHT YOU HORNY HOES, WE GOIN OUT!!!!!!" Dinah yelled while jumping on our bed.

"Dinah don't jump on our bed with your dirty ass shoes" Camila said and pushed Dinah off. I laughed at the scene and buckled my belt.

"Ok ok whatever but get sexy we gonna dance our ass off tonight, and Ally's coming" she said running out of the room.

Me and Camila got dressed into something a little bit nicer and headed downstairs.

"Ouu y'all sexy asses matching" Lauren said pointing at me and and Camila and we laughed.

"You coming lauser?" I said and started cracking up. "No ma'am, I'm just gonna watch the house and shit. But you guys have fun" she said waving us away. We got in the car with Dinah Ally and Normani and drove to a club.

(Skip car ride)

"Yesss let's fucking party you dirty sluts" Dinah said and ran inside along with Normani.

"You ok sunshine?" I asked putting  one arm around Camila and the other around Ally as we walked in.

"Yeah, Dinah wasn't taking no for an answer so here I am"

We walked inside and the smell of alcohol punched me in my face. It was so strong in their I was about to throw up without even drinking anything. I found the table that Dinah and Normani were at and sat with them.

I told Camila to go dance with Dinah and Normani so I could be here with Ally.

"He thinks your cute sunshine" I said pointing to a guy across the room who was eye balling Ally since we walked in. "Go talk to him" I said standing her up and pushing her towards him. I seen her sit next to him and they immediately started a conversation.

"Franco, come dance with your girlfriend" Dinah said pulling me towards Camila. I started dancing with the girls for a good hour before we all decided to get some drinks. We walked to the bar and I expected to see Ally here with the guy but I couldn't spot them anywhere. I stood up so I could get a better view but I still couldn't see them and I started to get worried.

I checked the bathroom but found nothing. I check outside, still nothing. I went back to the table to tell the girls I couldn't find Ally.

"Umm girls, I can't find Ally" I told them and the all laughed. "I'm fucking serious I can't find her and I checked the bathroom and outside and still nothing" We all decided to split up and look around the club to see if we could see her but we all ended up empty handed. I called Lauren to ask if she was with her but she said she was alone.

"What the fuck, how do we lose Ally?" Normani yelled out. Then it popped in my mind. I hadn't called Ally to see if she would answer. I pulled up her contact and called her. It rang 3 times before someone answered.

"Hello?"

"Ally?"

"Yeah what's wrong?"

"Where the Fuck are you, we have been looking for you for like 30 minutes"

"I'm in V.I.P with Carl" she said and I wanted to go up to them and punch that guy in the face. I waked towards the v.i.p and the girls followed me. I pushed the security out of the way and grabbed Ally from Carl.

"Come on we are leaving" I said and dragged her outside. "You didn't think about telling us where you were going?" I yelled at her.

"I mean we were still in one spot, I didn't think it was that big of a deal-well it was a big deal Ally, you know all the stuff that's going on and you want to disappear without telling anyone where you were going" I yelled and seen a tear fall from her eye. I pulled her into a tight hug. I'm pretty sure she could hear how fast my heart was beating.

I told them to all get in the car and drove home. I parked the car and locked the door before heading into the house. I seen Lauren asleep on the sofa with a bag of ships on her stomach.

"Wake up porky, it's time to go to sleep" I said and headed upstairs with Camila. She didn't say one word to me since we left the club and I was getting worried. "What did I do this time?"

"What?" She asked and took her shirt off. I stared at her body for a second before focusing back on the question. "Did I do something? Your not talking to me"

"Oh no, I was just scared. I thought we actually lost Ally but we found her so I'm good now" she hopped in bed and I stripped and laid next to her.

"Goodnight cutie" I said kissing her neck and falling asleep.

————————————————————I'mma make a new story but imma still work on this one🧡🧡