Chapter 4

Y/Ns point of view

"Wow there's a lot of people here" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Damn" I heard one of the girls say.

"Dinah! Shut up" the short one yelled to the tall one.

"Um Y/N, this is Ally, Normani, Lauren , and Dinah" she said and I waved at the girls.

"Um hi"

"So are y'all fucking or something?" Dinah I think her name was said and ally hit her arm.

"Guys stop, no we don't" Karla said with red cheeks.

"So like you really gotta dick?" Dinah asked and I slowly nodded my head.

"Dinah oh my god stop, this is so explicit" Ally said.

"I ordered pizza soo yeah" Lauren said and Normani yelled out happily.

"Guys please not so loud, we have people next to us" I said and they all laughed.

"Why, I know Camila screams your name at night. Ugh Y/N fuck" Lauren mocked Camila.

"Guys I'm serious, me and Y/N have never fucked" Karla said and I laughed.

"Yeah whatever"Normani said.

"Let's play a game!!" Lauren yelled and we all laughed.

"Yeah lets play truth or dare" Dinah said.

"Ok ok Ally, Truth or dare" Normani said.

"Truth"

"Is true that your a virgin?" Normani said and we all laughed.

"Uhhhh...........no" Ally said and we all 'ouu'd'.

"Ok ok next!!" Dinah yelled.

"Dinah, truth or dare"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss mani" she said and we all smirked at Dinah.

We all started chanting "kiss" until they finally kissed and we all laughed.

"Y/N!! Truth or dare!!" Dinah said.

Fuck.

"Uhm dare"

"I dare you to kiss Camila" Dinah said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Umm I don't know" Karla said and we all just stared at her.

"Come on" Lauren said.

I looked at Karla and she nodded her head, I leaned in and she leaned in also until our lips touched. Her lips were so soft, I don't ever want to stop. I wanted more but I couldn't. She pulled away from the kiss and our eyes met. We both smiled and all the girls laughed.

"HOLY SHIT, guys it's 11pm, we have to go, sorry guys we'll see you next time" is all they said before they left leaving me and Camila alone in the bed.

The door knocked and I opened it remember that the girls ordered pizza. I paid for the pizza and brought it inside handing it to Camila.

"Hey um you ok?" I asked her and she nodded her head and smiled.

We are our pizza and after Camila decided to get in the shower. I had to pee so bad so I walked into the bathroom forgetting Camila was their and walked in on a naked Camila.

"Oh shit I'm sorry, I totally forgot you were in here" I said covering my eyes.

I covered my eyes the whole time and tried to walk out the door but ran into it instead. I rubbed my forehead in pain and got up.