Chapter 15

Camila's point of view

"Are you ready?" Normani asked me.
"Yeah I'm good, can you give me the number?" I asked and she told me the number. I pressed the call button and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello beautiful Camila"I heard a deep voice say. I hesitated to answer at first but I knew I had to.

"I have your money, let's get this over with. Tell me where to meet you!"

"Woah Camila calm down. You know your a pretty little thing right"

"That's not what we are here to talk about!"

"Well it is now. I want you, I need you"

"Ew"I said and all the girls tried to hold in their laughs.

"I want to be inside you, make you feel good, make you scream my name"

"Yeah no way bro. So like where are we meeting to I can get my girlfriend back"

"3117 W stabor street. Their is a warehouse their. I want you to stand in front of the door and I'll be Their in my car to get my money and then you can have your girlfriend back"

"Ok I'll be their"

"You need to be alone, Camila. Lauren can't come"

"H-How did you know about that!?"

"Because I do, don't bring anymore or I'll kill your girlfriend and I'll make you do things you won't want to do!!"

"O-ok"

"I'm waiting Camila" was all he said and hung up. The phone was on speaker the whole time so the girls heard everything that he said.

"Lauren you can't go, he will kill Y/N and I'm really not trying to get raped" I said and she nodded her head. The girls walked me out to the car. I got in, put my seatbelt on and took a deep breath. "I just better be getting some dick for this" I said and drove away.

I drove for about 2 hours in the dark before I reached my destination. It was dark and the only thing lighting the street up was the headlights of the car. I left the car on so I could see where I was going and got out. I walked up to the warehouse and stood in front of the door. I waited for about 10 minutes before a car pulled up and 2 men came out. One stood in front of the car while the other went to the trunk to get something. He came back and put a body on the floor. It was Y/N.

"Mmm your so beautiful" one guy said and he walked up to me.

"I'm guessing your Mateo!?"

"You are correct ma'am. Now did you follow my directions and come alone?"

"Yeah" I said and he stepped closer.

"You are a good listener. Y/N! You got yourself a little princess" he yelled but didn't turn around to face Y/N. She was on her knees with her head down.

"Camila" she cried out softly.

"Wow Camila, you look great in black. Your body's amazing by the way. Slim waist, big butt. Your perfect" he said and put his hands in my Waist.

I was thinking about if u should pull the knife out already but I just decided to wait.

"It's Karla" I said in his ear. I decided to play with him for a little. I would tell him to meet me tomorrow to show him a good time and to come alone. I will call hades and presto and once he gets to the location I will get the boys to take care of him. Good idea.

"Karla? That's sexy" he said and moved one hand to my butt. I jumped a little but decided to just stick to my plan.

"Only for you daddy" I said and smacked his hands off my body. "But not right now, I'll call you tomorrow. Meet me at the location I give you for a good time. And come......alone" I said with a fake smirk and he smiled.

"Sounds great Karla, I'm looking forward to it" he said and stepped back to where the other man was. He grabbed Y/N by her arm and threw her at me. I took the fanny pack off my waist and threw it at him.

"I want to watch you go first" I said and he nodded and both the men got in the car. Once they left I cut the rope off of Y/Ns hands and helped her in the car.

"Karla? What the hell?! Your just going to let him have you like that?" Y/N yelled as soon as I got in the car. I rolled my eyes and explained to her my plan. "That's actually not a bad plan"

"Yeah, I'll call hades and presto and they will take care of him tomorrow, I'll tell them to bring a couple men just in case Mateo decides not to follow directions" I said and she crossed her arms and looked out the window.

"Baby!?" I said and kiss her neck. "What's wrong?"

"You let him touch you. Your mine!"

"Oh come on, it was all a part of the plan. I was just acting. I love you" I said and covered her face in kisses. She gave me a small smile but went back to her mean face. I got in her lap and covered her face in more kisses. "Kiss me back asshole" I giggled and she finally kissed me back.

"You owe me!" I said getting back in my seat and starting the car.

"Owe you? What do you mean?"

"Your giving me that dick tonight stupid" I said punched her dick. I heard her yell out and I laughed. "Oh shut up cutie. You'll be fine" I said and kissed her cheek before we drove home.

One last part to go, before we are done with all of this.

————————————————————omg yess this gon be good, I literally thought of this yesterday and I was hype asf😂😂🧡🧡🧡